GOT A LIGHTSABER TODAY!! WOOOOOOHHOO!!!!

KeatonRules33

I just wish you could remove the light it self

you mean when you power it down, the whole blade goes down to, so its just the handle?

It does that by it self, I'd like to just be able to display the lightsaber handle though when its not active

Is that the Ep.2 Anakin one? I got that one for Christmas about a year and a half ago, I love it. I'm sure someday I'll get another MR lightsaber

no i got the ROTS anakin lightsaber. i heard the newer ones that came out recently (around the time of ROTS) are much brighter, much louder, and have smaller handles and only take 3 AA batteries instead of six. the MR sabers seemed to go through stages before reaching the awsome stage they have gotten to now.

next saber on the list: Darth Maul's. hells yeah. @firedevil@

Yeah, they kick ass. I got my first one (Vader) for Christmas.

It does that by it self, I'd like to just be able to display the lightsaber handle though when its not active

yeah that would have been brilliant if they could do that. but then you wouldnt be able to hit it too hard or you'd make the saber pop out and that would be no fun would it, lol. if you just want a handle, MR sells more expensive lightsabers with just the hilt. they are official prop replicas. tell you the truth, i dont see the fun in just haveing the hilt unless you are making a costume and need a accurate hilt to hang on your belt.

yeah, i want vaders too, but i need a good vader mask first. whats the point of haveing vaders saber if you dont have a good vader mask? lol.

oh BTW, i also saw the green luke skywalker saber from ROTJ, i tried it out at sharper image (they keep thr sabers behind the desk now, i guess ppl get a little too rowdy with them ,lol). its cool, but just thinking of that saber duel on mustafar, i just had to get anakins. plus, its not just anakins, its lukes too. so its like 2 sabers in one, lol.

i would suggest though, not to hit these sabers TOO hard, i already have one little bitty black blotch on the saber. not that it ruins it or anything, but just be careful with them.

and i LOVE the way my first pic came out, it makes it really look like a real lightsaber!

and i LOVE the way my first pic came out, it makes it really look like a real lightsaber!

I took some movies of my cousin swinging mine around on x-mas with my camera phone. Looked just like a lightsaber in the video. @cool@

Friggen awesome man! COngrats!

I LOVE all 4 of mine @firedevil@

Which 4 do you have? Sorry, even though I'm a Star Wars geek, it's hard to tell just by glowing pics. @lol@

yeah that would have been brilliant if they could do that. but then you wouldnt be able to hit it too hard or you'd make the saber pop out and that would be no fun would it, lol. if you just want a handle, MR sells more expensive lightsabers with just the hilt. they are official prop replicas. tell you the truth, i dont see the fun in just haveing the hilt unless you are making a costume and need a accurate hilt to hang on your belt.

Yea you make quite a good point there! I never really thought of that before, but then I'd never thing of actually Hitting something with these, they are basicly just fancy light bulbs and very fragily in reality... after spending so much on one I wouldn't be able to bring my self to do that!! they are like $100 something no matter where you buy em right ? LOL! I just think it would be neat to be able to display just the handle in you're room , when not in use yknow ;) Unless you put/keep it on all the time when its not in use the big light bulb looks kinda silly ondisplay imo :P but thats just me ...

The one my comic shop has is the first green luke ROTJ version, with the six bats in it ... I wasn't really that impressed with the brightness of it, or the sound effects of it ... you would move it , and the sound would go but its like its on a timer so you would wave it , and it would go make the sounds a few min latter :S maybe the one he has is defective or something I duno ...

any chance anyone has that version?.. & could take a pic of the brightness for me?.. Both in the light/ and in the dark?.. THANKS!

Which 4 do you have? Sorry, even though I'm a Star Wars geek, it's hard to tell just by glowing pics. @lol@

looks like he has lukes ROTJ saber, anakins sbaer, and vaders saber. but whats the forth one?

May be hard to tell, but there is a pic of my Mace Windu saber in there. The mace i have found to be less purple then i would have liked, however the hilt is AMAZING!

The others i have are the ESB Vader, the newest ROTJ luke, ROTS Anakin, and ROTS Mace. Maul is on the way as well, cant wait for ROTS Obi Wans as well.

These things will never get old. If anyone thinks they're fragile, honestly, they're not. I got really drunk the nite I bought my first one, and my roommate and I beat the piss out of each other with them. I've since bought 7 other FX sabers, and that one still holds as my "drunken duel saber." hasn't broken til this day. *knocks on wood*

this one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Jab...05-0557_IMG.jpg

mace?

looks kinda blue but that would be my best guess :P

Yup thats mace!

Woo, no prize! :D

These things will never get old. If anyone thinks they're fragile, honestly, they're not. I got really drunk the nite I bought my first one, and my roommate and I beat the piss out of each other with them. I've since bought 7 other FX sabers, and that one still holds as my "drunken duel saber." hasn't broken til this day. *knocks on wood*

hmm but then you were drunk so you could have just been taping each other with them gently :P

I kinda find that hard to belive after having one in my hands theres no way I'd wana hit it around

i hit my saber around on some furniture and its just so awsome, they make such good clashing sounds, like the real thing! and they are loud so its really authentic like experince. i still cant believe i finally have one. almost every morning now i got to at least power it up and down once, its just too cool! i waited motnhs to get this, and now i finally have! and not i cannot wAIT to see what mauls saber looks like, you guys think they will sell that in stores? and when is mauls saber supposed to be out?