Ult Sabretooth:

70882_thmb_lg.jpg

Colossus:

70876_thmb_lg.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this waves a big improvement IMO. I might actually pick a few of this wave up!

...I still don't get it. Whats to love? This stuff is boring to me. I might pick up iceman, but this should have been the ML iceman to begin with! Avalanche sucks, heck I think they all suck except Rogue, who I could care less about in that outfit. The only one I want is the variant bobby drake, but I doubt I'll ever find him.

Sabretooth with interchangeable hands!

They should totally do that with Wolverine. Once, for once, make a wolverine figure with clawless hands. So many variations but I want a comic version where he can at least do something without his claws in the way, like riding a bike.

Sabretooth with interchangeable hands!

They should totally do that with Wolverine. Once, for once, make a wolverine figure with clawless hands. So many variations but I want a comic version where he can at least do something without his claws in the way, like riding a bike.

I agree, Legendary Riders Logan shouldn't have had claws, or had interchangeable hands for sure. He looks so silly on his bike with his claws extended.

I'll probably get the Nightcrawler. But the others seem boring to me.

This will be a great chance for those who missed either Iceman or Colossus in earlier ML waves. The figure that looks the most appealing to me is the Bobby Drake variant (not pictured). I hope that distribution will improve over these last waves as I have only seen them at retail twice so far. If it does not improve, I have a feeling that very few people will find any of the figures, let alone any variants. With Toybiz losing the license, I have a hard time believing that all of their proposed waves in these Marvel toylines will come out by year's end. I hope that they are trying to make as much money as possible with one last huge push in 2006 instead of half-assing the distribution and not producing these last few products in large quantities. Either people are going to remember TB fondly after this year or they are going to riot in the streets when all the cool prototype pictures turn out to be very professional looking customs @lol@

Oh well, at the very least, people will be able to add Colossus to their collections if they missed him before.

@gambit@

I'll be painting that Rogue into her traditional colors and finding a coat for her.

Once that occurs, that is going to be one sweet arse figure. Sweet, I tells ya!

This will be a great chance for those who missed either Iceman or Colossus in earlier ML waves. The figure that looks the most appealing to me is the Bobby Drake variant (not pictured). I hope that distribution will improve over these last waves as I have only seen them at retail twice so far. If it does not improve, I have a feeling that very few people will find any of the figures, let alone any variants. With Toybiz losing the license, I have a hard time believing that all of their proposed waves in these Marvel toylines will come out by year's end. I hope that they are trying to make as much money as possible with one last huge push in 2006 instead of half-assing the distribution and not producing these last few products in large quantities. Either people are going to remember TB fondly after this year or they are going to riot in the streets when all the cool prototype pictures turn out to be very professional looking customs @lol@

Oh well, at the very least, people will be able to add Colossus to their collections if they missed him before.

@gambit@

I agree. These things are way too difficult to find. None of the Wal-Mart's in my are even have these and the TRU's had a couple of cases of Wave I and that's it. I really hope that they plan on loading up prior to the release of X3. Even most online retailer's don't seem to have them.

Well from this series i'm definitely going to be looking for Iceman, the Bobby Drake variant and Colossus, because i missed out on the ML 5 version @grumpy@

I'm still questioning on whether i should bother with the Avalanche figure. His look isn't too bad, but i really don't like that odd jet-engine looking thing on his chest and shoulders @lol@. #WTF# are those things supposed to do?

I wonder if Rogues' glasses can be taken off...

I think I'll only get Avalanche.....the others shown aren't really that important to me.