Wing Saber and Sky Shadow

Starscream49

thanks for the pics and reviews ss, you should keep that up with stuff :)

though I won't care if you don't, seeing pics just makes me want more stuf and makes me think I'm poor again LOL :P

AA - Im not to hot on the look of the other side. Thats the reason for the flip but it seems you know they are different on both sides.

Joe - No savage claw mode can be done.

and not being in the toon.

I don't think I will ever understand that mentality. @hmmm@

Downshift and Armorhide the biggest exceptions to that train of thought. If you can't make exceptions for them, but pick up Thundercracker instead because he was in the show, you should not procreate.

That Wing Saber sure does look sweet to me! But you know what? I think he makes a better "Jetfire" than umm....Jetfire does! Of course, to me, Galaxy Force is G1 continuity, so keep that in mind.

I'm darned tempted to get the JF repaint and call it Octane, and get Wing Saber and just call him Jetfire. Or maybe I'll just repaint the current Jetfire myself.

But then again, I am enjoying having a Cybertron display that goes with the show.

Me either, LOL!

Nope, not in the toon not gona buy it :P

People like that are weirddd @loll@ The only advantage I can see to it is that it can save you a lot of cash :S Other wise you miss out on some great toys!!! Personaly I'm in it for the toys, and not the show, I don't care how bad a show is if the toy is hot its mine :)

Me either, LOL!

Nope, not in the toon not gona buy it :P

People like that are weirddd @loll@ The only advantage I can see to it is that it can save you a lot of cash :S Other wise you miss out on some great toys!!! Personaly I'm in it for the toys, and not the show, I don't care how bad a show is if the toy is hot its mine :)

he's not really missing out on any great toys cause they are all repaints most of the time!!

For starters I already have Jetfire so I already have a great toy. Second, I learned my lesson from RiD not to collect what's not in the toon. I have a COMPLETE RiD collection including Brave Max(Korean). There were SO many toys not in the show in that line and a lot of them were repaints of Beast Machines Toys that were not in the toon. Big waste of cash IMO. Nonetheless, I only intend to have the toys of characters that are in the cartoon for every line. As for repaints, only if its worth it like Energon Galvatron and if its in the cartoon. I'm running out of space for my TFs.

I got Sky Shadow today and he is friggin' AWESOME! I love his color scheme and he looks like such a bad ass. A repaint this good really deserves his own individuality instead of a lame "Jetfire is disguise" story.

Yeah thats pretty lame. Maybe itll happen in the show??? We havent gotten that far in the US yet for me to know.