VOTC - O - Plenty

bluecyclone

Every Target I've been to in the last few days has the VOTC in the back, you just have to give them the DPCI and ask them if they can pull them for you. I already have my 2 sets and now I'm done, damn expensive too, $11.99 each. Happy Hunting!

VOTC DPCI- 087 06 1511

I just found one complete set today! I really can't believe that all 5 were accounted for, but then again, at $11.99 each it's not so unusual. I usually buy 2 of each of these, but I'll probably have to wait until someone else carries these ( or they're discounted )for my openers and others; this really sucks for army builders( scouts and raiders)!! They are really cool, but damn $!

Every Target I've been to in the last few days has the VOTC in the back, you just have to give them the DPCI and ask them if they can pull them for you. I already have my 2 sets and now I'm done, damn expensive too, $11.99 each. Happy Hunting!

VOTC DPCI- 087 06 1511

Score the Senate set yet?

why would you have to go in the back to get them? shouldnt they be out in the pegs already? why would you even need a dcpi?

With the exclusives also arriving and a Target reset due in a week or two, it is generally assumed that Star Wars is getting a big end cap (like with the recent Transformers exclusives).

Target seems to get this stuff a couple weeks early so that they can prompty get the displays up and going without waiting for product.

Plus, mine is doing a ton of clearancing, likely to make some peg spaces (I'm also hoping the BBI clearance will help get 2.5 Joes into the store or perhaps 3.75 @hmmm@ )

VOTC DPCI- 087 06 1511

Score the Senate set yet?

I already have a few Shock Troopers so I'm not going to get that set.

why would you have to go in the back to get them? shouldnt they be out in the pegs already? why would you even need a dcpi?

Because they are not on the sales floor, there is no tag or space for them yet. And I didn't personaly go in the back to get them, I asked an employee and he brought out a case for me, so I bought them.

I used the DCPI and got mine yesterday.I wasn't to happy with the Han Endor or Greedo but I bought the Luke X-wing,Sandpeople and the Scout trooper.I am not to amazed by the GL figure that you get by buying all five figures.

Sae here; I have no intention of getting another George Lucas figure.

I picked up the Biker Scout, and it's cool but kinda odd-looking that it has what looks like sand painted on it since Endor wasn't a sandy planet. Other than that, it was what I had hoped for in a VOTC and wanted in terms of articulation even as a kid so many years ago.

I plan to get Luke X-Wing, the Sandperson, and Han next. Screw Greedo. Why they bothered making him instead of a figure they know would be more in demand is beyond me.

Why is there only five this time? The first VOTC set had ten in it. It seems like we've been short-changed this time. Is there gonna be another wave after this one?

these hit Saturday night at our Walmarts... they got 7 cases at one, 6 cases at the next.. I was just going to wait for my set... there were plenty and I was in no hurry to get them at 9.96 each.

So I go to Walmart again this morning, looking for Marvel Legends, and these two other guys start grabbing all the Speeder Bike Troops..

I was like WTF?

One of them is a notorious scalper, and the other just wants like 10 for his collection.

I was forced to grab my Speeder Bike troops because I knew they wouldn't have left any... and they didn't. they cleaned out 10 of them, but I made sure I got two, and a friend of mine got two. I only want 1, but I know another guy that couldn't get there and he wants a set.

that really sucks.. there should be plenty of these to go around, but scalper jack-holes are creating a false raritiy with these Speeder Bike troops.

oh well... what can you do?

these hit Saturday night at our Walmarts... they got 7 cases at one, 6 cases at the next.. I was just going to wait for my set... there were plenty and I was in no hurry to get them at 9.96 each.

So I go to Walmart again this morning, looking for Marvel Legends, and these two other guys start grabbing all the Speeder Bike Troops..

I was like WTF?

One of them is a notorious scalper, and the other just wants like 10 for his collection.

I was forced to grab my Speeder Bike troops because I knew they wouldn't have left any... and they didn't. they cleaned out 10 of them, but I made sure I got two, and a friend of mine got two. I only want 1, but I know another guy that couldn't get there and he wants a set.

that really sucks.. there should be plenty of these to go around, but scalper jack-holes are creating a false raritiy with these Speeder Bike troops.

oh well... what can you do?

What can you do? Hoard up the rest to make sure they don't get the rest to send off for the Lucas figure to also scalp on Ebay.

Bluecyclone, thanks for the DPCI. I went Target this morning checked the inventory from the aisle scanner and the VOTC figures were in stock. The first woman I asked, said she would not take collectibles from the back.

I found another lady who was wonderful and brought the case right out to me.

Justice: I gave the Battleaxe a nice big smile as I walked by with my score. Click link for Pics.

Star Wars Figures

I got a Speeder Bike troop to repaint into a Gree Kashyyk Trooper, I want one more for the same reason.

That Pilot Luke figure is badass, too.

I used the DCPI and got mine yesterday.I wasn't to happy with the Han Endor or Greedo but I bought the Luke X-wing,Sandpeople and the Scout trooper.I am not to amazed by the GL figure that you get by buying all five figures.

Sae here; I have no intention of getting another George Lucas figure.

I picked up the Biker Scout, and it's cool but kinda odd-looking that it has what looks like sand painted on it since Endor wasn't a sandy planet. Other than that, it was what I had hoped for in a VOTC and wanted in terms of articulation even as a kid so many years ago.

I plan to get Luke X-Wing, the Sandperson, and Han next. Screw Greedo. Why they bothered making him instead of a figure they know would be more in demand is beyond me.

Why is there only five this time? The first VOTC set had ten in it. It seems like we've been short-changed this time. Is there gonna be another wave after this one?

I am wondering if there is another wave at the end of the year we just don't know about yet.

Draven

I GOT STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!1

was kind of unexpected but stopped in at super wm tonight and a guy was clearing an endcap for them......after makin fun of hot wheels guys who'd take the boxes and run and cut them open he opened one up and let me go through them.....so i picked up both the biker scouts, a couple of endor hans, and a pilot luke and greedo (might take this one back, probably not though) but left the sandpeople.....just wondering, are the sand people swivel elbows or cut-joints?