Cybertron Soundwave neck and gun tweaks

Jin Saotome

Almost everyone had their Soundwave's neck set up too high. Before you close the body up, push down/back on the head so the collar dips below the chest and becomes flush.

Also his main gun has a small sight that flips up, bracing the handle better in the process.

Soundwave_neck.jpg

Soundwave_GunSight.jpg

Wait.. does the GF version have the gun flippy thing?

Got him last night. Laserbeak is perhaps the most detailed transformer for his size ever. Needless to say, I want more tapes, or cylinder thingies, whatever.

I dont know why, but that made me laugh out loud.

• 4 weeks later...

The two barrel gun has the scope.

At first I couldnt get the head to go down then I took a closer look at the pic (working now) and realized that the small grey base sinks into the larger grey base before the body closes up.

I dont have Soundwave yet. I wanted him and couldnt find him so I ordered a Soundblaster :) My Soundblaster doesnt have a logo on the chest either. Maybe his isnt a varient but a Takara version.

Also I didnt realize this at first but I did when I was messing with the head, but theres a hole on his shoulder to make the 3 pronged gun a shoulder cannon if you like.

I for one also want more tapes/cylenders.

I just picked up mine yesterday. My first Cybertron figure.

Took me a bit, but I figured out the neck thing. Not a bad figure. I think the legs are a bit too skinny IMO. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to take some silver paint and accent the head, similar to the Takara version.

I dont have Soundwave yet. I wanted him and couldnt find him so I ordered a Soundblaster :) My Soundblaster doesnt have a logo on the chest either. Maybe his isnt a varient but a Takara version.

It is the Cybertron version. You can tell by the paint apps, or lack there of, on the head.

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&album=Col...ze=1000&start=0

Ah, I see, cool. One of those little things that get slipped past.

But what about the legs? Is there a reason they do that?

D'oh! Never mind. I hadn't transformed him BACK into his jet mode, so I didn't realize the why the legs bent like that. However, I can see it being a problem as the toy gets older and the joints weaken.