Ultimate Spiderman From Kaiyodo Pics

Those are pretty sweet... But the Spidey below is in an awkward pose..

can you compare them to a Microman or anything 3 3/4? Please.

Are there two red and blue spiderman or just one and is the black spidey more articulated than the others?

Please respond, I want to get them but I am not sure unless I can see a comparison

Thanks in advance

^Ditto. The regular Spidey's pose there looks like he's just gonna swing off the crapper. Still, pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my shipment of these figures in. Super small and poseable. Very cool!

188.jpg

189.jpg

Yes !!! They are very coool. I actually saw those at the New York Comic-Con (this past Feb'06) displayed at "Organic Hobby" booth. What is cooool about those figures, is that the spider webs have a magnet so you can hang it where ever you want to display them.I asked one the sales rep if they will be bringing those in North America and he say No, unfortunately. Because apparently Hasbro got the US licence for 2007. The sales rep also told me that "Organic Japan" (I guess the Headquarter) is the official and exclusive distributors for "Kaiyodo's merchandises" in Japan. But here in the US, Diamond is handeling most of "Kaiyodo's merchandises except for the "Revoltech Series" that will be released starting this month exculsively by "Organic Hobby" (Organic USA). I guess our best bet for those "spiderman figures "is to do just like you to get those imported as fast as we can before "Kaiyodo" and "Organic Japan" run out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same Spidey on the 2nd pic, and just this morning I got GG and Venom, I just need the black suit Spidey now.

They are really awesome, I really like the way they're articulated, and those magnets come in really handy.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the whole set this summer. THe all look awsome!

I dont like the way they look @ first but I saw some shops displaying these in Hong Kong and then realize they are pretty fun to pose with limited joints.

The whole set includes 2 Spideys(one with web string that has a magnet end, the other one is what Gashapon got, a wall accessory), Black Spidey, Venom, Green Goblin.

I think the whole series is based on the Ulitmate version of the character.

Pretty kool set overall.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

These look awesome.