I'M BAAACKKK!!!

JoeRhyno

I posted this in the SW section.. for obvious reasons.. but seeing I haven't done a custom in some time, I guess it's okay to be an attention whore and post it here too:

Here's a clone that I made as a background troop so when I set up my RotS clones, I can have most of the Hasbro ones up front... then some generic custom ones in back for filler... I'm not sure if I'm gonna dirty him up or battle damage him or not.. so I took these pictures first, lol.

He's made form GI Joe parts I cut his hands off and made them swivel jointed and a Master Gunnzz Head and helmet... though, I doubt I'll make the helmet a removable one.. not sure yet...

joeclone004.jpg

joeclone005.jpg

JOEclone006.jpg

joeclone007.jpg

JOEclone008.jpg

JOEclone009.jpg

Here's some WIPs of him, I used these parts:

WIP003.jpg

but went with the arms and lowerlegs on the Scout Trooper on the left in this pic:

ScoutclonesWIP.jpg

ahhhh... feels goood... to be back customizing again... I have 12 of these babies lined up to paint.. I'm betting I'll hate the color white and want to sell off my clones after I finish painting them all @loll@ maybe I'll have to make some camo ones :)

That's great Joe, can't wait to see a pic of the whole squad.

that sucks! maybe you shouldnt customize joe some people just arent good at it! maybe you should just stick to what your best at......i have no idea what that would be,,but you'll find something??

TM

HA j/k

that trooper frickin rules! i love the shot of him with the raised gun...excellent! i only collect gi joe figures but if these were at retail id army build em just cause they look so sweet! awsome work joe. just plain awsome i think we need a new term for customs that are just so good they make you go....WOW,Holy Crap! ect ect....how about joelicious?

just a thought?

TM

When i was looking over that custom, i knew i recognized a few of those Joe parts(Barricade and Mega Marines Gung-Ho)...and this is the best use of those figures yet, lol.

He looks great and the Scout Trooper looks to be coming along nicely. I like your work.

Personally, i think this would be an ideal look for the Star Wars figs.