CON BOX ART POSTED TODAY

Arashikage Storm

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon guys if it was firefly, then overlord would have been the mystery figure. im guessing either a foreign released figure or possibly even a vance wingfield???

I have to agree that the target sillouhette looks like Mercer, which gives me one more good reason to attend this year. :D On a side note, I'm going to say Gnawgahyde as the mystery man: it just seems like a bald man, and I can't imagine Cobra de Acao's muscles bulging like that.

where did you hear that?

it was insider info given to me by those "in the know" i could tell you but then..... i'd have to kill ya! @loll@

im just kidding there have been a bunch of other threads about this south american guy whos the mystery figure the popular opinion is de aco.

TM

If you look over to the right, it looks like Spirit with Freedom, perhaps Slaughter Mauraders?

I hope it's not Firefly, although it would kind of make sense, in a way. Cobra de Aco would be a great choice, and for some reason I thought of Mercer as well...

I do not think that it would be Firefly, from the clue that Lanny posted it says a single shot, so I would think that it would have to be a sniper.

I have to agree that the target sillouhette looks like Mercer, which gives me one more good reason to attend this year. :D On a side note, I'm going to say Gnawgahyde as the mystery man: it just seems like a bald man, and I can't imagine Cobra de Acao's muscles bulging like that.

Humm I thought Gnawgahyde, but that would be a disappointment in some ways since we got is hold (minus his head with the con set n 2004, and we got his head in con set 2005). I would place my bet that it is going to be someone that no one thought of. I am not sure that they would have an international figure like Cobra de Acao, for some reason I just do not think that the figure would look right with this set. Who knows, it is excitted to guess what else they have planned however.

I hope its not Firefly

So do I, I thought that it could be, but then he is not a sniper persay. It could be his siloute but we also had him in the con set in 2003 however.

If you look over to the right, it looks like Spirit with Freedom, perhaps Slaughter Mauraders?

looks more like shipwreck and polly?? maybe one of the con figures will be vintage shipwreck in SM colors?

TM

looks more like shipwreck and polly?? maybe one of the con figures will be vintage shipwreck in SM colors?

TM

yeah you are right, I guess I was hoping to see Slaughter Maruders. I guess we will have to wait and see. Nice box art, too bad that we cannot get a shooting range set like that as part of the set too.

HI

THE BOX ART WORK LOOKS GREAT

THE GUEST FIGURE WELL SOMEONE WE ALL FORGOTTEN WHO JOIN THE COIL

MADE HIS NAME KIDDNAPPED COBRA COMMANDER ZANDAR! @bounce@

I DO HOPE THE JOES ARE SARGE RENAGEDES @purpbananna# @faint@

ZANDAR IS MY CHIOCE I MITE BE COMPELTLE WRONG @cussing@ BUT HOW THEY DONE THIS SET @hammerhead#

KNOWBODY NOWS @smilepunch@

ROB

I'd have to say Mercer makes no sense because he is a Joe, and these guys are supposed to be mercenaries hired by Cobra.

I like the idea of one of the foreign figures. It would be pretty easy to redo De Aco.

I really don't think Gnawgahyde would fit in this set. His best chance was 2 years ago in the Dreadnok set.

And although Firefly would be a possibility that kinda makes sense, I think even MC would know that he's been used to death, and that we don't need another version of him. Of course, this is MC, and I wouldn't put it past them to include another Firefly.