eBay: Full set of 31 Transformers Heroes of cybertron sealed

Modefan

Hey

Been collecting for many years and I find I have no where to put new stuff,Im sure many of you have had this problem

So here I am letting go of a set of heros of cybertron, was a hard set to get as they only released them at walgreens stores

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heros-of-cybertron-ful...itemZ6050501901

attn mods : not sure if this is allowed or not, if it isnt I apologize

Ya it sucks but unfortunatly thats the way its gonna have to go, its gonna have to be a large box and im probably gonna ship it UPS last time I shipped a box that big ups I got burned they charge a different rate when box is certain dimension

at least thats what they told me at staples

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE