Just a lil rant & rave

Wolvie 1

So Saturday I cash my paycheck and this being the first time in a long time that I dont have to pay back stuff I decided to go out and treat myself. I got almost all of ML 12 when they first hit , I only missed out on X-23. I figured she would be fairly easy to get so I just kept waiting until I had some spare money to pick her up. I go to my local KB knowing that their shelves are full of ML 12 and I pick up my long awaited X-23 along with the main body component for Apocalypse. I get home and I cant wait to open this I immediately put the big guy together and then next thing I know *SNAP* his freakin right leg pops clean off from the hip joint. There is a tiny little peg that is holding him together at this place. So now im pretty angry and a little unsure of what to do I cant really get any of the parts off of my current apoc and I cant get the leg off of that ball joint. This really sucks and if I didnt love ML so much this would probably be the point at which I stop collecting. Well all in all I end this weekend sick and angry. Any tip pn the Apoc?

i've done aboot the same thing, i waited on getting Maestro because it didn't come with the arm tube(i didn't want to send away for one), and just the other day i finally found one that came with the arm tube, just put it together yesterday, the only difference between ours is mines standing tall!! i'm not sure what you can do with yours, but i've heard of a few people having the same problem....sorry to hear that!!

Yea I think that Im just gonna super glue it and lose all mobility but at least he will be able to stand.

Well if you can pull the remaing bit of the leg out with some pliers, then you can take X-23 back and swap her out. Otherwise, complain to Toy Biz. It's a longshot but maybe they can send you a replacement Apocalypse.

Well if you can pull the remaing bit of the leg out with some pliers, then you can take X-23 back and swap her out. Otherwise, complain to Toy Biz. It's a longshot but maybe they can send you a replacement Apocalypse.

its not the x-23 he would have to take back, it would have to be Bishop...but its quite hard to get the lims off after you put them on no?? so super glue might be the best idea!!

My parents told me to contact TB too so maybe I will try that. Thanks guys I really appreciate the help.