HEY JAZWARES!!! WHERE ARE THE NEW FIGURES?!?!?!

Chromeboy

The new SF figures were supposed to be out in January and here it is April 9th and there are nowhere to be found. Also what about new Megaman figures? Why is it that Jazwares takes forever to get new figures out. Didn't the first series of SF come out 2 years ago? You guys need to get on the ball. I'm real close to just giving up on you because of all the waiting. This is just ridiculous!

/end pissing and moaning

Maybe its cancelled... .. . (?)

Well, it's a low budget toy company, they might have a LOT of delays. Plus their figures are not that cool. In my country megaman and sf figures are warming the pegs, LOL.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the second series of MK figures, hope they release them, I have space reserved for them in my self, if not then I have to give the space to someone else :P .

JOhnny Bizarro

Actually they got some more money to pay for a real sculptor. He (the sculptor which name I forgot) visited this forum some time ago, he showed us prototypes of his MK second series, and it kicked a$$.

Johnny Bizarro

hi! thanks for all the kind words!

Viewtiful Joe is shipping now from the orient.

I just recieved our first samples of Samurai Champloo today and these are great! production starts this week!

Last week i recieved our first packaged samples of wave 2 MK. we retooled the figures and added new hands and weapons. They are even better then the hot topic 2 pack now. These ship from the orient on may 15th to hot topic.

Street fighter series 2 has been complete for almost six months now. the trouble is only two customers carry these and both still have stock of series 1. So we just keep waiting for the re-order, not much we can do till then.

As for delays, etc. there are 100 and 1 variables that can hold up a line from production issues, to labor shortages, to shipping errors, to custom delays. It happens to any company big and small. Take a look at a toyfair from six months ago and see how accurate the release dates are in the Incoming section. It's almost always three to six months behind. That's this crazy industry for you!

-j

Thanks for the update! I hate to seem like a whiny brat who wants my toys but I can't help it! Is it possible to have the figures available to order from your website? I'd buy them in a heartbeat if I could get them direct from you.

Last week i recieved our first packaged samples of wave 2 MK. we retooled the figures and added new hands and weapons. They are even better then the hot topic 2 pack now. These ship from the orient on may 15th to hot topic.

So is Hot Topic going to be the only place carrying wave 2 now?

• 2 months later...

So..........What's the news??? IF any....

You still have hope and interest in Jazzwares SF line? It kinda seems dead in the water now.....I wish them the best of luck, but I have moved on (even though I really wanted their Sagat).

You still have hope and interest in Jazzwares SF line? It kinda seems dead in the water now.....I wish them the best of luck, but I have moved on (even though I really wanted their Sagat).

I still can't justify to my wife on spending $12 for the SOTA figures. So yeah, I still have an interest.

I still can't justify to my wife on spending $12 for the SOTA figures. So yeah, I still have an interest.

Wait for a good sale; I got all of wave 4 from bigbadtoystore for $35, and there so much better the jazwares'.

Wait for a good sale; I got all of wave 4 from bigbadtoystore for $35, and there so much better the jazwares'.

I'd still have to get all of series 1-4. That's alot of money! I know that SOTA's are better. It's still too much money though. If I was going to get into them I should've done it right away. Now it's too hard and exspensive to get into them. I figure that if I am going to collect a new series I need to do it right away.

:( "Do not trust to hope, it has forsaken these lands" :P