Best Spider-man figure?

coffeegodd

Well first off, welcome to the boards :)

Well although I dont own it (yet), I'd have to say 1st appearance Spidey. Its my personal fave look for him.

really? why? he's so lanky and skinny and tall.., plus the colors are so dark.. he's not that good at all.

The fearsome foes version improved the colors but the mold still sucks.

first appearance spidey was a good figure but.. it's gray and, first appearance..

the snapshot spidey is good though, good colors, just big shoulders

they really haven't made a great spidey figure though

My favorite 4: (Can't just have one Spidey you know its a sin!)

- SMC Series 12 McFarlane Spidey

- Sinister 6 Boxset Spidey

- Movie II SA Spidey

- SMC Series 11 Snapshot Spidey

Thanks for all the suggestions guys...anybody have some decent pics of macfarlane Spidey and Snapshot spidey?

Thanks

Heres a couple i did a few days ago..

JVSALL.jpg

JVSDS1.jpg

Are those last 2 pics of the McFarlane Spidey or the "snapshot" Spidey?

Heh, i haven't been keeping up-to-date on any of the latest Spidey variations, but i really want a regular-styled Web-head myself. Whichever they are, they look good.

mcfarlane all the way

Are those last 2 pics of the McFarlane Spidey or the "snapshot" Spidey?

Heh, i haven't been keeping up-to-date on any of the latest Spidey variations, but i really want a regular-styled Web-head myself. Whichever they are, they look good.

McFarlane SMC 12 Spidey it is!

:)

A lot of it comes down to which artist's rendition do you like best in the comics. If you like the "Big Eyed" style, the McF (official name is SMC 12 "Super Poseable") Spidey is probably the best, even though he's a little too tall, but crouching, you really can't tell. If you like the John Romita Jr. Style of art, the Fearsome Foes spidey is probably your cup of tea. If you like the way he's drawn in Marvel Knights & New Avengers with the smaller eyes, then the "Super Strength" Spidey from SMC 16 is really cool. If you like the Ditko style, then the ML FA Spidey is for you. It all really comes down to shich way do you like him. All of those are probably the best overall figure for proportions, sculpts & poseability, which is best is all a matter of preference of which visual style do you like better. I go back and forth between the SMC 16 Super Strength and the McF Spidey. Any of the other Spidey's have either shoulders that are way too larger or some other really weird sculpt issue or action feature.

I like the McSpidey, but his eyes look tooooo big. I think i might do a head swap with the new Spider-Strength Spiderman, in stores now.

Arch

I think the FA Spidey also looks very similar to how Alex Ross draws Spiderman, u just might need to repaint it with a brighter red though.

Anyway, I do agree that Mcfarlane Spidey seems to be the ebst red/blue spidey out there.

If ur in for a "biggy size" wait and see the ML Icon Spidey.

i hate the foes box set one cuz the webbing looks like it goes up his butt when you look at him from the back

@loll@

OK, i'm liking the choices so far, i'll either be picking up the Spider Strenth one or try and hunt for the McFarlane one. I'll probably end up buying the FA Spidey to complete my Sentinel, he looks cool too though.

There was also a Secret Wars Spidey in Series 16. The one with the rockets. That was pretty cool

The first one..after that one, it got boring... ;)

Which first one man?