I found the Demise of General Grevious!!!!!!!!

commander Neryo

Today while on my local runs I ran into a Target and found one General Grevous. I scaned it and it rang up $12.99. It is a pretty cool exculsive figure. I like how he is missing half of his hands. Sorry I dont have a camera to post pictures. I guess you will have to trust me.

city and state, please?

Today while on my local runs I ran into a Target and found one General Grevous. I scaned it and it rang up $12.99. It is a pretty cool exculsive figure. I like how he is missing half of his hands. Sorry I dont have a camera to post pictures. I guess you will have to trust me.

Cool, hopefully I can find one eventually.

Cool! But wow thats pricey! I guess all Target exclusives are that price if I recall...

this is the one where he comes iwht the flames right?.. Def one I want, I have allmost all other grev incarnations :)

Not counting wheel,deluxe or unleasehed... though I'd take a unleashed and delux if I could get them cheap enough yknow ...

i got one just in case, ill hold off till they go clearance

Pass, I predict a big peg warmer like the Lava figs.

Draven

Same here

Unless it's a Clone Trooper (which for starters it NEVER should be) then I'll just wait for the predictable clearance

Draven

Wow! I think thats the first time I've ever heard you say you'd pass on something!

@loll@ @smilepunch@

Draven

Wow! I think thats the first time I've ever heard you say you'd pass on something!

@loll@ @smilepunch@

@lol@ Well on some things, but I only buy the SW stuff I like at this point. That is why I sold/am selling my complete MOC collection and just keeping a loose collection.

Draven