More "Greatest Hits/ Battles" Coming

mangacollector

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=album&album=St...reatest_Battles

Entertainment Earth has listed a new case assortment of "Greatest Hits" action figures. It remains to be seen if this lineup will include the "Episode III Heroes a& Villains Collection" logo, but all 9 figures are from last year's Revenge of the Sith line:

3 of 4: Wookiee Warrior (Sneak Preview)

4 of 4: R4-G9 (Sneak Preview)

III-13: Count Dooku (Sith Lord)

III-18: C-3PO (Protocol Droid)

III-19: Padmé (Republic Senator)

III-22: Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)

III-23: Royal Guard (Senate Security) - blue armor

III-38: AT-TE Tank Gunner (Clone Army)

III-65: Tactical Ops Trooper (Vader's Legion)

It's interesting to note that the first 12 figures in The Episode III Heroes & Villains Collection were all from Collection 1 (which included main characters with action features) and the ew assortmetn are all from Collection 2 or the Sneak Preview wave, which did not have action features.

this is a good thing so now people can get more Tactical Ops Troopers

I know that I need more

so this is a great opportunity

the only goods ones in that lot are the blue Royal Guard

and the Tactical Ops Trooper

Kit Fisto rocks.

Yeah KF rocks! But I still see the whole lot on pegs here... hmmm

It's good they'll be out there, but I'd still prefer to see the Quick Draw or SA Clone molds repainted in 501st colors. The AT-TE body is just too limited.

However, I think it's odd that they're offering both the AT-Te and the Tac Ops figs in the same assortment. They use the same molds and the reason given as to why the Tac Ops wasn't the SA mold last time was because the SA mold was used for Gree and they couldn't do 2 paint schemes on the same mold in the same release. Hmmmm?.?.?

It's good they'll be out there, but I'd still prefer to see the Quick Draw or SA Clone molds repainted in 501st colors. The AT-TE body is just too limited.

I agree. I've avoided getting the blue Clones for that very reason.

I've found a lot of the paint jobs they've been giving them limits the appeal of army-building, too. Like having every single trooper have the EXACT same battle damage pattern... it really bugs me. I only ended up getting two #41s for that reason.

I have to disagree with you guys on that one. I really liked the At-te tank gunner mold on the 501st. I like that he has articulated hips so he can do some cool moves like he is sneaking in on the jedi. I also think that he looks good with the helmet off.

I don't think anyone has a problem with the hips, or the removable helmet, but they could have just included the same arms as all the other clones... It really bugs me that they were THIS close to having a perfect Clone but cheaped out on the arms.

• 4 weeks later...

New assortment/mix @ Entertainment Earth:

Heroes & Villains - Wave 3

1x Clone Commander (Red, aka Commander Deviss)

2x Darth Vader

1x Destroyer Droid

1x Emperor Palpatine

1x General Grievous (Exploding)

1x Mace Windu

1x Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pilot)

2x R2-D2 (Electronic)

2x Shock Trooper

(Subject to change)

keep it up Hasblow.. and you might just rerelease them all @loll@

How about the RotS Holos... and some of the last ones that came out.. those were hard to find!

OOOH.. look the crappy Emperor and ANOTHER Pilot Obi... :rolleyes:

they're like Firefly is to Joes

what hasbro needs to do is just put out some decent clone packs with out jacking up the prices on them :S come on allready!!

SOmething like the EE clones, now that was a great set!! Stillneed one my self though DOH haha!

wait.. I just saw Mace at TRU.. so they're shipping him in twocase assortments?

I wish Hasbro treated us like our blokes across the pond and sent us cases of shock troopers