SNAKE EYES and FIREFLY CUSTOMS

2face

What up fellas, I haven't had the chance to post any customs in a while due to the recent birth of my son in Jan. Juggling the time at home and work is hectic as it is but, I never forget the TNI crew.

Well, I present you my latest ML Joes. (WIP) SE and Firefly

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

I hope you fellas enjoy, I'm still a lil rusty.

2FacE

@firedevil@ @firedevil@

I'm diggin' that Firefly. It's awesome. Is the flak jacket sculpted or have you taken it from something else?

Thats sculpted alright. I'm actually still not finished wit these two. They both need more detailing and accessories.

Hey nice work! The paint apps are very nice! Maybe it is just the pic angle or shadows but snake eyes head looks a little small or maybe its just me lol :). Hey and congrats on the baby boy. I have a 7 month old born in sept and he is lots of fun :)!

Hey nice work! The paint apps are very nice! Maybe it is just the pic angle or shadows but snake eyes head looks a little small or maybe its just me lol :). Hey and congrats on the baby boy. I have a 7 month old born in sept and he is lots of fun :)!

Thanks bro. Like I said these figures are still WIPs. I'll try to give you guys better pics with better lighting. As for Snake Eyes, The pic could be clearer and the size of his head kinda looks a lil off in the pic than in person. I, also have a couple more in the works. Kamakura: coming soon.

I hope all is well with the Fam Guilty1.

• 6 months later...

those are awsome! keep up the good work!

although---not liking the two swords for se, first off he shouldn't have 2 and the style looks more like ss

Good point - I agree. SE doesn't have room to carry two swords when he's got all his commando gear to carry around, plus worry about stealth...

• 2 weeks later...

Whats that epoxy sculpt like? I have been using JB Weld stick's just mash it together and apply but it cures too fast!! like a few minutes! Is the sculpt more soft and easier to make designs in with pressure before its cured?"like clay" ? Sorry for such a dumb question but till I bumped into this site "Looking for a Snake Eyes pic for an avatar at a different forum I never heard of the sculpt and thought I was the only one that did this,lol and to think I have been doing this for 20 years now lol"Not as detailed then" just switchin parts to make a cooler lookin soldier ! now I do weapons and gear ,Ghillie suits etc.Thanks for your patience. @pow@