SDCC Sideshow Comic Con exclusives named

Jeff

Sideshow has released a list of its exclusives for sdcc.

Star Wars: Darth Vader (Anakin) - Sith Apprentice 12-inch figure

Star Wars - Medicom Toy: Vinyl Super Deformed figure (Brand New Character)

WTF

I THought it was either gona be luke or obi?..

LOL, this gets a big Nuts to that respons LOL!

&

?Star Wars - Medicom Toy: Vinyl Super Deformed figure (Brand New Character)?

WTF is that? :D

Oh yes, allso theres gona be a red clone/firetrooper guy bust there as well!

& wow, I am surprised, no bustup this year ? :( THey shoulda done hoth han in a blue jacket or something :P

& wow, I am surprised, no bustup this year ? :( THey shoulda done hoth han in a blue jacket or something :P

Those from Gentle Giant, not Sideshow @smilepunch@

Gentle Giant SDCC Exclusives are: Shock Trooper Mini Bust & Bust-up :rolleyes:

Those from Gentle Giant, not Sideshow @smilepunch@

Gentle Giant SDCC Exclusives are: Shock Trooper Mini Bust & Bust-up :rolleyes:

Rofl @loll@

Rightttttttttt!!!!!! Silly me I get the two mixed up sometimes @loll@ @bH@ @loll@ hey its all starwars :P

Still I'm disapointed this one was not luke!

I guess thats a good thing! For me at least! :P

Priority Preorders go on sale next Wed.(12th) I believe. You can still order one even if your not going to SDCC. I'm going to preorder mine and pick it up at the show.

@notworthy@ what would I do with out ya :D

omg those deformed ... things ... are cool!! I'm amazed I have never seen them before!!!! but the price ouch!!

WIsh they would hurry up and start pumping out some starwars minimates allready heh!

Good thing for me is I'll be on night shift again when this one is released for pre order, now hoping I get one of the 10 percent for non attendee's. :)

Synch I'll be msging you shortly, I have Luke.

Sideshow has released a list of its exclusives for sdcc:

Star Wars - Medicom Toy: Vinyl Super Deformed figure (Brand New Character)

Sideshow Toy:

Medicom Toy Vinyl Super Deformed - Spec Ops Clone Trooper - 501st Legion TBA edition

May 11 - Thursday- PPO Attendee

VSD Spec Ops Clone Trooper - 501st Legion - Medicom- $59.99

May 12 - Friday - PPO Non-Attendee

VSD Spec Ops Clone Trooper - 501st Legion - Medicom- $64.99

No pics yet

Reminder:

Sideshow Toy

The Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice 12-inch Figure will be Priority Pre-ordering first to Sideshow Newsletter members who will be attending the Comic-Con show (Attendees). This Priority Pre-Order for ATTENDEES will take place on THURSDAY APRIL 27TH 2006. If any items remain available for purchase after the newsletter member pre-ordering window, then these will be offered to non-newsletter members who are attending Comic-Con on the same day, April 27th 2006. For detailed information, please see the Attendee section below.

The Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice 12-inch Figure will also be available for those collectors not-attending the show (Non-Attendees) to purchase. This Priority Pre-Order for NON-ATTENDEES will take place on FRIDAY APRIL 28TH 2006.

Check the above link for more information.

I got on the pre-order as well, and man I can not wait. This one looks so bad a$$, I got the Luke in and man they have just really out done themselves. This is going to look good posed with the Obi Wan fighting cause you can actually pose these guys as apposed to the Hasblow 12" ers, they sucked hard compared to this. Now they need to bring on ROTJ Darth Vader or ROTS DV, man that one will be the center piece of my whole toy display, and if this Annie was hard to get on the sideshow site (it took me almost 30 minutes to finally get logged on and purchased) the Vader will be one big bottle neck. Over on the Sideshow forums they said that there was so much activity yesterday that the fans on their servers locked up and started to smoke(well they said catch fire <_< , but that is not possible) that is some crazy activity @fett@ there!!!!

Bring on Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and series 13 ML!!!!!!!!! @DAD@ @doom@

oh and these GD Walmart series, driving me crazy.......... @grumpy@