ML Series 1-12

CapMan1984

ML Series poll  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite line from series 1-12?

• Series 1 (Toad, Cap, Hulk, IM, IM gold, IM stealth)
    • Series 2 (Doom, Namor, Thing, HT, Doombot, Hulk w/ Shirt, Thing w/ Trenchcoat)
    • Series 3 (Thor, Magneto, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, DD, unmasked Wolverine)
    • Series 4 (Punisher, Elektra, Gambit, Beast, Goliath)
    • Series 5 (Red Skull, Nick Fury, Mr. Fantastic, Sabretooth, Silver Surfer, Blade, Colossus)
    • Series 6 (Deadpool, Cable, Juggernaut, brown Wolverine, Phoenix, Punisher II, Dark Phoenix)
    • Series 7 (Apocalypse, Ghost Rider II, Vision, Hawkeye, Silver Cent. IM, Weapon X)
    • Series 8 (Storm, Iceman, Man-Thing, Ultimate Cap, Modern Armor IM, Doc Ock)
    • Series 9 (BAF Galactus, Nightcrawler, War Machine, Deathlok, 1st app. Hulk, Bullseye, Prof. X, Dr. Strange)
    • Series 10 (BAF Sentinel, Omega Red, Black Panther, Cyke, Mr. Sinister, Mystique, 1st App. SM, Angel)
  2. 2. ML Series Poll (cont.)

• Series 11 (HBIM, Wonderman, Ultron, Logan, 1st App. Thing, Taskmaster, SW, Vengeance)
    • Series 12 (Bishop, AXM Wolverine, Maestro, X-23, Iron Fist, Sasquatch)

I would have to choose Series 6.

Deadpool was the best sculpt of 2004, no doubt.

Juggs is huge and looks great with the villains.

Cable, though underappreciated, is pretty accurate in sculpt and body features.

Brown Wolvie is my fav, so no contest there.

Phoenix and Dark Phoenix look great and have a solid body style (best female sculpt yet)

Punisher from the movie is okay, but one line always has a fig that is not your fav. I still like him more than the ML4 Punisher.

Okay, so this polls sucks.

I guess you can't have more than 10 options in the poll, so I added the last two series on a separate poll.

Simply select which wave from series 1-10 you like and then select which of the 2 newest series you like (prolly ML 12), then click vote.

How can I edit this topic? Selecting only 1 series to stay in line with the way I wanted the poll to go would be nice...

Sorry for the inconvenience. @hmmm@

Heh, i tried to vote for series 6 but couldn't, oh well. I just think that was a great series with figures of Wolvie in brown costume, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Cable(not the best, but still cool), Phoenix and Dark Phoenix. Those figures just make it a great linup, i think the best yet.

There have been a lot of really good waves, so its kinda hard to go with just one....but I guess I would have to go with wave 6. All of the character in Wave 6 (apart from Movie Pun) are some of my all time fav characters and though the sculpts aren't the best Toybiz has ever done they are all still really well done.

*edit

Looks like the poll is busted. :(

I was going to vote just for the current wave (12) because Maestro, Bishop, Sasquatch and maskless Wolverine are so cool and I am so glad to have an Iron Fist. Since I had to vote for two, I also picked ML10 because that Sentinel is probably the coolest action figure ever made in the history of the universe.

Polls f-ed up man.

For me... its a close one between Waves 5 and 6...

5 got me started baby...

6 is just hot!

i don't get why nobody can figure it out. you have post in both sections for it to work.

Well OK!!!...Sorry, I forgot to take my medication today, but i'm better now :D. Just kiddin' Around, man.

What we have to do is vote in both sections in order to have our vote/votes processed. The other section of votes is the section that has ML Series 11 and 12.

Voted for waves 6 and 12....since you can go for just one wave.

i don't get why nobody can figure it out. you have post in both sections for it to work.

No actually 28 people figured it out... Otherwise, there wouldn't be any counts.

orry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

:S

wave 12 for me...

THough I think the wallmart wave is gona top that for sure!!

ML has lots of great waves really though...

Really though ... the only stinker waves imo are

Series 1 (Toad, Cap, Hulk, IM, IM gold, IM stealth)

Series 2 (Doom, Namor, Thing, HT, Doombot, Hulk w/ Shirt, Thing w/ Trenchcoat)

Series 3 (Thor, Magneto, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, DD, unmasked Wolverine)

Series 4 (Punisher, Elektra, Gambit, Beast, Goliath)

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the figures from those waves...

How ever they would have been better if they had mixed up the charecters in all of them... too many of each guys in one wave...

specialy s2 thats allmost a complete ff wave :S

Other series do that too but they are theme based at least

I also have to say Wave 6 because all the figures rock (yes even movie Punisher) and I have managed to get all the figs from it except Dark Phoenix, which I will one day. Wave 10 is great as well it's got the best BAF so far. Sentinel blows everything else out of the water. But I have a feeling Walmart Wave is going to take top spot when it comes out.

Wave 9 for me. The characters were diverse and unique, the figures had above average sculpts annnd there was only one X-Man, and it happened to be one of the cool ones. Oh yeah and the baddest dude in the Galaxy Galactus, he's pretty cool. So yeah, wave 9 for the win!

Your poll is not working.... why?

vote once in each section

Wave 9 for me. The characters were diverse and unique, the figures had above average sculpts annnd there was only one X-Man, and it happened to be one of the cool ones. Oh yeah and the baddest dude in the Galaxy Galactus, he's pretty cool. So yeah, wave 9 for the win!

you forgot proffessor x.

think its tied between 6 & 12 :)

6 has a lot of big names for sure though is why :)

jean

deadpool

jugs

ect

we should do this again once wave 15 is out :D

you forgot proffessor x.

That's a shame