Figures who have not gotten the love the deserve

ransomz

Gambit, hands down.

I love his head sculpt. His accessories and base are done very well. Even his trench coat looks good, and usually cloth clothing does not translate well at any scale.

Yeah I really like that Gambit too, and I'm not really that into the character. Something about the proportions and joints of that figure just seem to make him an ideal for street fighting. He's very playable, if you know what I mean.

Deadpool and Juggernaut are great figures, but they get too much attention. The title of the topic asks for figures that don't get love.

My vote goes for Bishop, but he could use a better ab joint and hip joint. Also, on mine's there are two shades of yellow. It was first done is a regular yellow and then followed up with an orange hue, making it look messy. But all in all, Bishop is great. He needs more love!

I think that Colossus(series 5) is one of those figures that ML fans may forget now and then, i think he's one of the best MLs ToyBiz has produced.

He's one of my all time fav figures.....the detail is great and when you think that his mold was not made for him it'a really amazing how good he turned out.

yeah, colossus was one of the best out of all the ml's. series 3 ghost rider was pretty good too. black panthor was an awesome sculpt also. i'm not a huge bp fan but that fig was awesome

black panthor was an awesome sculpt also. i'm not a huge bp fan but that fig was awesome

It's a great sculpt, but the POS won't stand up in any pose. It annoys me and that's why it's on the second shelf of my display up against the back wall so it won't fall over.

It's a great sculpt, but the POS won't stand up in any pose. It annoys me and that's why it's on the second shelf of my display up against the back wall so it won't fall over.

?

mine stands better than a ton of other guys. he really has no problems plus i found a great pose (claw-slashing!).

?

mine stands better than a ton of other guys. he really has no problems plus i found a great pose (claw-slashing!).

His cape is too heavy. I can get him to stand up somewhat in only one pose and it looks far from natural, lol...

Ohhh, tough one. I'd say HB Iron man.