Figures who have not gotten the love the deserve

ransomz

I was just checking out my Bishop figure this morning and I have to say this is one of the best ML figures Toy Biz has done. He's got great detailing, just the right amount of poseability, great accessories with the big guns which fit his soft rubber holsters well - he's just a really well done, basically flawless character. I can't think of one way to improve him. Much love to the Bishop!

I gotta say the same for Omega Red. I thought he was the best sculpt of 05 and never really gets mentioned.

He stands over many X-men in my display with glorified domination.

I love the Bishop figure as well!

Bishop is bowed up like a mug! lol... maybe too bowed up?

He and Cable are the only figures I have standing up to Apocalypse.

I guess Cable can also get lost in the shuffle of good figs. Thank goodness for the early 90's...

I thought Deadpool came out in 2004?

What does Bow mean??

Bowed up=extremely cut with Schwarzenegger-like muscle structure

Bishop was just too big. His muscles were never THAT big, even when certain artists drew him in Uncanny X-Men.

I think that Colossus(series 5) is one of those figures that ML fans may forget now and then, i think he's one of the best MLs ToyBiz has produced.

I think that Colossus(series 5) is one of those figures that ML fans may forget now and then, i think he's one of the best MLs ToyBiz has produced.

He's one of my all time fav figures.....the detail is great and when you think that his mold was not made for him it'a really amazing how good he turned out.

For me it has to be Man-Thing. The sculpt, the detail, the lil' pond base thingy, that bad movie ! Maybe because I always liked the character, and I was'nt expecting him to be made. Nevertheless, he will always be one of my favorites.

I think the sininster six green goblin is the most underated figure in ML. Its a great sculpt with amazing detal, yet it is never really talked about. Truthfully I have never really cared for the green goblin as a character but this fig is spot on.

Nope. He was out in 2005 as I remember.

Nope, 2005 was the year of the BAF. ML9 came out in February. ML 6 was summer of '04.

Thanks! Yep. Like I remember. :) @can@

I think the sininster six green goblin is the most underated figure in ML. Its a great sculpt with amazing detal, yet it is never really talked about. Truthfully I have never really cared for the green goblin as a character but this fig is spot on.

i think that's because he's a redone hobgoblin. hobgoblin being one of my all-time fave 7" marvels and the reason i got into ML/MC.

the main problem with both Bish and Omega is that they are both out of scale with the rest of ml. though they ARE in scale with each other and ml3 Wolverine.

Nope, 2005 was the year of the BAF. ML9 came out in February. ML 6 was summer of '04.

Hmmmm....... I guess I got him late then..... Oh well.

Gambit, hands down.

I love his head sculpt. His accessories and base are done very well. Even his trench coat looks good, and usually cloth clothing does not translate well at any scale.

I would definitely agree w/ Colossus & Deadpool...probably my top 2 favorites. Although, i don't know how underrated they are, they're both highly sought after. I would go w/ Omega as most underrated great fig.

Yeah, i don't know... it just seems that although he is a great figure, Colossus seems to be rarely praised and kinda gets pushed to the sidelines while a large majority of ML fans love ML 6: Deadpool, Juggernaut, and Phoenix or ML 12: Sasquatch and Bishop, etc.

Hmmmm....... I guess I got him late then..... Oh well.

just because someone says you're wrong doesn't mean you are. deadpool was re-released as part of the best of wave. he was also still shipping in early 2005. i got scalped on the one i bought last year.

my underrated favorite is grey hulk and john blaze ghost rider. nightcrawler too if he's not so loved. i wish i had bought colossus once out of the countless opportunities i had when he was out in force. so stupid!

you guys are mostly mentioning figures that everybody likes (except DarthJoe, cause Gambit sucks)

I thought this was about figures that don't get much love @lol@

for me, the #1 figure people don't care about, that is actually really great, is Silver Centurian Ironman.. he is the best Ironman figure Toybiz has ever done.

And people kinda forgot about ML3 Ghost Rider, still one of my top 5

Well in that case, Comic Punisher is up there too then along with ML 8 Ghost Rider.