Who's TRU does not have any DTC products?

Snow_Serpent

The TRU I frequently visit (95th, in KC) has no DTC stuff at all. However it sounds like DTC stuff is all over TRU's nationwide. Toiletmonkey, I think, mentioned that his TRU (in my area) had some stuff, but I was wondering if other TRU's are dry.

Last time I checked, mine didn't. Canadian TRUs haven't had a whole lot in the way of Joe products for a long, long time, however, so it's probably a bit different with all the stores up here. I think TRU Canada is officially another company, too...

When I checked my TRUs, there was nothing, so I asked and they said maybe in 2 weeks (and THAT was a week ago). I haven't gone back yet to check since I have to drive to another state.

All I'm missing is the Viper Lockdown and Cobra Trooper anyways.

I went today to my ToysrUs to see if they got singles or ViperLockdown and no luck.

But they used to have a ton of HIss tanks and a ton of BAT 6packs and all that was left today was one beat up Hiss Tank.

SO cool, its moving.

I wanted to score on that sale they have but maybe I'll score tomorow on a different TRUS.

last time i was in there (TRU on noland rd. in Indep,MO) they had 2 viper lockdowns and a couple of hiss and a humvee thats it i think that was last wed/thursday??

TM

the TRU by my house only has plywood for sale. Atleast thats what I think they have for sale since its on all the windows.

to bad for my the TRU which was within 5 minutes of my house closed down.

Well today I did see the Vietnam Pack, and the DD pack as well as a few of Wave 3 as well as the bat packs and actually some Cobra Imperial packs too. Slowly but surely looks like they are coming back. Still no Viper Lockdown but will check again tomorrow.

Well, I had to go to El Paso, but I managed to snag 2 Viper Lockdowns and the 5 Cobra Troopers I needed (as well as 3 Scrapmetals). Thus, I'll only get 1 of the new officers.

They also had both the new comic packs and all of wave 3, but since I got them all from HTS with the sale, I saw no point getting them. Although, if the stuff I get from HTS is flawed, I'll no where to go to get a replacement.

I finaly found Viper Lock Down at my Toys R us (Cerritos).

They also had singles but they only had 2 Saw Vipers and 1 MedAlert.

And....

Comic Packs, Lots of them. Vietnam and DD packs galore...

Got myself two free SigmaSix figures,

went to checkout twice...

Once for ViperLockdown w/ free Scuba Duke

Twice for Vietnam Pack and SAW Vipers w/ free BAT ninja.

SCORE!!!!! :D

MINE HASNT LIVE IN BETWEEN 2 TRU NORWICH AND PETERBOROUGH @grumpy@

IN THE UK AND THEY ARE POOR IN THE JOES RANGE :( NO DTC

ROB

Hehe, must be a Commonwealth thing... Just got back from TRU here in Victoria, BC and there's still nothing other than a couple Kamakura on his bike. Oh well, I wasn't expecting much...