Battle of Endor Wave

Bespin refugee

Wow boring wave!

Wow that wave got boring with out Vader and Luke...Man other Emperor!! Thats like the 6th one, in the past year...

Moff...doesnt look like him...It look like a common Imperial officer...

Well I definately want Chief Chirpa and a few (5) Death Star Gunners...

Finally a smaller wave (less $ to spend :) ). I'll be grabbing them all with the exception of ol Palps. Proby 2 Gunners. All in all it's a pretty good set. More ewoks would've been nice tho. Stormtroopers are always welcome too.

oh you know they're gonna fill this wave out with army builders of some sort...if not at least multiples of the gunner.

They won't anymore than previous assortments. While a small wave, the cases will get filled out with previous waves offerings (like the Tatooine wave)

Yeah, I've had that 3PO on my wish list for years; although, I wish they could've worked out a 'levatating' feature of some kind ( kind of like the STAP support rod). Oh, well. It's also nice to see another Ewok; I guess 3PO's chair cancels out he empty space in Chirpa's bubble, lol.

I'm not really a huge fan of the Gunner, although, I like the removeable chestplate to make ANH/ROTJ versions (I didn't realize they were different) It would be nice to see a Death Star Gun eventually ;)

Jerrorrod will make a nice addtion to the Imperial ranks (armybuilder potential?), but, that Emperor... @grumpy@ #yuk@#

Heh, at this rate, the Yavin wave (if not more) could be revealed before SDCC.

What is up with the look on Moff Jerjerrod's face? He looks pissed.The guy that played him never looked pissed he looked scared

I want Jerjerrod and two of the Death Star gunners.

I will pick up 3P0 also and maybe the ewok

This line isn't that bad

What is up with the look on Moff Jerjerrod's face? He looks pissed.The guy that played him never looked pissed he looked scared

I want Jerjerrod and two of the Death Star gunners.

I will pick up 3P0 also and maybe the ewok

This line isn't that bad

it would be nice to have an ewok village to go along with em!

I like everything about this wave except for the Emperor. What a piece of crap. Nice to see a 3PO with more articulation. Chirpa looks good, and the Gunner and Jerjerrod are must haves. Too bad the Luke and Vader are not included.

I am pretty new to collecting so I have never had the saga Palps so I am going to buy it. I am the most excited for Jerrjorid then death star gunner, then C3p0, then chirpa, followed by palps.

I wonder what the R2-d2 will be like I hope it is the R4-p17 mold and not the hoth one again. It may turn out to be a cool fig.