Calling out HUSH

trying to send you PMs but i got a msg saying that u either disabled your PM system or ur inbox is full. Please clear your inbox

The msg i wanna send you is have you sent out the package yet and could you drop me a PM once u have done so and provide me with an estimated shipping time to Melb so i can tell my friend to keep a lookout for the package.

I have not received the 1st package yet.

Do drop me a PM once u seen this msg or reply to this topic or something..

cheers!

i'm residing in singapore man...thats like a 6hr plane ride away...i aint from the states or canada....its more than a month...even stuff from the states reaches me in 10 working days tops...

I've dealt with guys from states and australia b4 and i know how long stuff takes to get here and if its lost.

the stuff now is replacement for the lost stuff that he sent. This deal is for replacement stuff he's sending my friend in melbourne which is also in australia...

i don't call people out for no apparent reasons...

1st-he says he's gotten my loose stuff i sent

2nd-he says he's gonna send replacement figs to my friend in melbourne last wednesday

3rd-now he emails me to say why does he have to send me additonal stuff when he hasnt gotten the things i sent

he dosent reply to the thread that i've created looking for him and i've to email him to get a reply

so u tell me Ghosts of Razgriz...am i wrong?

ya but even if you live there youd get it way faster then i would (since im in canada) and i say it takes longer to get say to me because it has to go through so many stupid things at customs its just a joke it once took 4 weeks to receave something from california but ya i tryed to do a trade with him once and he replyed once and that was it he's realy hard to get a hold of.

• 2 weeks later...

actually I am waiting on a trade with Hush as well. Its been over a month. Since then I did a trade with someone else from Australia and it only took 10 total days from start to finish. I cant find out whats up and am starting to think I got scammed. Hmmm.

I am posting here because I can't get a PM to HUSH. This is not negative feedback or anything yet. HUSH I have not heard from u about my figures. U said u would PM me when they arrived. They should have arrived now as I sent in february. just let me know if u got them and returned them to me. In case u forgot this is in regards to the Triclops, Ram Man and Syklone figs. PM me if u need further info. Thanx

... good luck guys ...

I was also trading with him and his PM system didnt work since the beginning of April......

I've already sent out my trade and he has contact me yet by email or PM.

I'm not givin him a negative feedback or anything. He seems like a nice guy. I just hope he'll contact us ASAP

sigh.........and I thought he got quite good feedbacks here.....

That really blows...

Sigh....

I don't know why everyone says he has good feedback...

wow...multiple people saying they havent heard or received thier stuff....doesnt sound too good. good luck fellas

well, I am just at two months since sending my stuff out. I dont know. This is my first bad trade and I have had over 20 good ones, so I guess not all is bad. My biggest issue isnt the stuff I lost, its that I traded for a Toad figure which would have made my legends collection complete. That fugly figure is taunting me I tell you.

well, I am just at two months since sending my stuff out. I dont know. This is my first bad trade and I have had over 20 good ones, so I guess not all is bad. My biggest issue isnt the stuff I lost, its that I traded for a Toad figure which would have made my legends collection complete. That fugly figure is taunting me I tell you.

You traded him for a Toad as well? Hmmm......

• 2 weeks later...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE