Dinobot Question

Archer1120

Hey guys, I know that the original Dinobots (according to the show) were built by Wheeljack and were a part of the Autobot army. My question is, is there a Dinobot specific insignia or design? Or for that matter, anytime during the Transformers story? I didn't know if there is a Dinobot specific faction symbol, or they always only had the Autobot crest. Thanks in advance, and pictures are always helpful.

Arch

Hey guys, I know that the original Dinobots (according to the show) were built by Wheeljack and were a part of the Autobot army. My question is, is there a Dinobot specific insignia or design? Or for that matter, anytime during the Transformers story? I didn't know if there is a Dinobot specific faction symbol, or they always only had the Autobot crest. Thanks in advance, and pictures are always helpful.

Arch

There is one for the beast machine figures. It is a pic of a tri:

Look at the bottom logo, here: http://bwtf.com/bm/

The reason I ask is because I want to make some stickers to put on a few Transformers to have that "sub-faction" team feel.

Arch

The reason I ask is because I want to make some stickers to put on a few Transformers to have that "sub-faction" team feel.

Arch

I haven't read Dreamwave's War Within comic books in a while but if a symbol for Grimlock's "Lightning Strike Coalition" exists, that sounds like what you're looking for.

OmegaHarbinger

agree with gaz on this one, even in the comics they were just autobots sent to earth who got new forms :)

agree with gaz and synch. autobot faction only

Arch

I haven't read Dreamwave's War Within comic books in a while but if a symbol for Grimlock's "Lightning Strike Coalition" exists, that sounds like what you're looking for.

OmegaHarbinger

There may be how ever they were not dinobots then, and there were more than just dinobots on that team if I remember it correctly :)