xhairs

PHATFINDER CUSTOM

lol its says phatfinder..

i thought it was gonna be custom G.I.Joe Hip Hop trooper..

nice tho

lol i hate when that happens . i cant even fix it. oh well lol. thanks for the feedback. sorry to disapoint you on the hip hop part lol.

another great update to a classic figure! Excellent work X

TM

Weed Whacker............. Weed Whacker................. Weed Whacker!!!!!!

@loll@

Draven

weed whacker? IT's excellent! I totaly dig him especialy the shades.

Sean,

A favorite character of mine. So when I read the title (knowing what you meant. Ah, I do love to read your posts.) I perked up. This is hands-down one of my favorite customs from you. And most of all it's another great example of how far you've come as a customizer.

Sean,

A favorite character of mine. So when I read the title (knowing what you meant. Ah, I do love to read your posts.) I perked up. This is hands-down one of my favorite customs from you. And most of all it's another great example of how far you've come as a customizer.

I totally agree wit john DITTO DITTO excellent work! But I still want that thunder lol!

thanks guys for the awsome feedback. no weedwacker for this one lololol John thanks man. G no but ill make you one if you want.

omg that was a weedwacker the original came with??? i could not fricking figure out wtf that was.... now it makes sense.... anyway great custom. but was it me or did the orignals look asain??? (not that makes a difference in your wonderful custom, im just wondering if anyone else noticed that.)

oh and btw that head could sooo double for a nicholas cage head!!

Nice work X!

The look is simple, direct, works. Great job in going from kneepads to straight pants, too. The head especially is a brilliant find -- what was it, originally?

Question on arm length on him: the WIP seems to have monkey arms that reach to his knees, but the completed looks a wee bit shorter. Camera angle, or did you shorten the arms? If you haven't shortened the arms, my only suggestion is you could put the hands on a swivel and take out 1/8 or 1/16" of the forearm at the same time, so the hands hit at the upper part of the mid-thigh, not the lower part.

Nice work!

thanks guys for the feedback. midgarn thanks yes it was how i took the pic for the wip. im glad you guys like him.