UNLEASHED ANYONE????

JoeRhyno

Ma and a fellow TNIer are trying to buy this guys collection of Unleashed figures, he'll only sell as a set.. I cant afford to get them all and then sell them off, so I was wondering if any other TNIer was interested in these:

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight

Darth Sidious

Yoda

Boba Fett

Obi-wan AOTC

Red Clone Trooper Captain

Chewbacca

Tusken Raider

Bossk

Count Dooku

Mace Windu

Darth Vader Bespin (3rd release -- re-release of 1st version)

IG-88

Stormtrooper

General Grievous

Obi-wan ROTS

Anakin ROTS

Sidious / Yoda

I'd be taking the ones in Red and Chromedome would be taking the ones in Blue.. anyone interested in the ohers for about $16-20(+shipping) a pop?

LMK,

-Joe

Damn!

I thought I'd get a crack at:

Yoda

Boba Fett

I want the Clone Commander! How are we doing this exactly? Pooling our cash, buying them and then splitting them up afterward?

yeah, well basically that's what I was hoping we could do... if I ge enough people interested, or enought people want any of the others, then people could pay me and then I'd pay him, he even said that if they needed to be shipped out seperatly, he'd do that.

The Red Clone wasn't released yet

It was supposed to come out with Han as the Stormtrooper and Chewie

You're thinking of the Unleashed Shock Trooper. The red Clone Trooper is a variant released in 2004. It also included a dead or fallen Clone Trooper as part of the base.

OmegaHarbinger

I thought the red was the regular and the white clone trooper was the variant

Well, you do have a point but it seems this is a special circumstance. Online retailers like ToyWiz describe the red version as the variant but oddly have it priced slightly cheaper than the all white figure. I think the Clone Trooper Captain is rarer but it came out afterwards making it less desireable to some Star Wars collectors. That's why the packaging for the red version depicts a white Clone Trooper on the front and back of the card. It would have been nice if Hasbro adjusted the artwork so that the red Clone Trooper packaging depicted him correctly.

OmegaHarbinger

all i wanted was yoda and boba

I NEED THESE

I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE LOOSE, AS LONG AS ALL THE PIECES ARE THERE;)

bush_96@hotmail.com

there's 5 of them up in that list, let me know if yo wanna go in on it... if so, with you, me chromedome, and that guy that wants the clone and Grevious.. I can probably cover the otehrs and then just sell them in a lot on ebay... lemme know

all i wanted was yoda and boba

Get in line!!! @firedevil@

:P j/k