New Dio: Joe Revolutions Chap 1

revsears

http://www.rincited.com/joedios/

Check it out and tell me what you think!

I already have almost half of the shots for chapter 2 done and it features plenty of action.

It took me quite awhile because i got into world of warcraft for awhile lol. But i'm back into joe more whole heartedly.

Let me say i'm not trying to compete with violent fix or General joes or anyone, as cliche as it is i'm just trying to improve upon my last dio.

thanks guys. Tm i never miss that your the first comment on all my dios lol. You need to get back to making some of your own!

so do i improve over my last dio? id id the photoshoping this time.

thanks guys. Tm i never miss that your the first comment on all my dios lol. You need to get back to making some of your own!

so do i improve over my last dio? i did the photoshoping this time.

there improving alot Naz! pics are alot briter and clear, the story is good, the photoshop stuff looks great.

TM

131 veiws and so few comments, why?

i dont know naz? i had the same trouble with my last dio i was doing for TNI, it had like 700 views and 5 comments?? i think 2 of those were mine too!!! :) i never could figure out why some people just didnt post and say it was good or it sucked or nothin? one of those odd things about message boards? i guess if they aint fighting or gushing over something new they dont post for the most part???

TM

cool, does the first pic look like duke is puking in a trash can to anyone else????

that's the old one! lol. But yeah actuatlly. I have thought about reshooting that now that my skills are improving.