Takara 12 inch Batman Begins

jabbapeconi

Here...found some pics.

This is the takara one..

TAKbatman.jpg

This is the Medicom one..

MEDbatman.jpg

The Medicom one cost a little bit more. The Takara ones have better articulation and sculpting IMO

Damn that looks sweet!

How is the articulation different from the Medicom to Takara versions? After most reviews I have read the Medicom Batman isn't that great.

I think I'm going to get the Takara version if I can find out more about it.

Well based on the Takara Cygirl figures I have and the few medicom figures I do have articulation is better. Why? Medicom tends to use solid molded pieces slapped on to their figures, not taking to account how the base figure's articulation will be inhibited.

Takara on the other hand, use different materials to simulate body armor, almost making a minuture version of the suit...taking great care that the "suit" doesnt get in the way of articulation... IMO

Has this been released?

Both the Batman and Catwoman look great, imho. The new Catwoman design that has been in use recently is different, but pretty cool. Watching The Batman cartoon has be used to her new look.

$160/$140 for Batman, $120/$95 for Catwoman is what I have seen so far. (expensive vs. cheaper for some of the stores I have checked out)

It would be nice to see in person before forking over that kind of money.

Ah... I see!

I know eh! I thought this was the cheap man's version of Medicom's... Guess theres no shortcut huh.

How is the articulation different from the Medicom to Takara versions? After most reviews I have read the Medicom Batman isn't that great.

I think I'm going to get the Takara version if I can find out more about it.

Well based on the Takara Cygirl figures I have and the few medicom figures I do have articulation is better. Why? Medicom tends to use solid molded pieces slapped on to their figures, not taking to account how the base figure's articulation will be inhibited.

Takara on the other hand, use different materials to simulate body armor, almost making a minuture version of the suit...taking great care that the "suit" doesnt get in the way of articulation... IMO

How is the scale between the Medicom figures and Cy Girls? Do the girls tower over the Medicom figs?

I was thinking this Batman with Medicom's Superman - that would be cool only if they were in scale with each other.