alleyviperelite

Quick Kick, GI Joe Trainer

QuickKickVvV002.jpg

I have been working on a Quick Kick ever since I got Nunchuk, just like everybody else. But I kept putting him to the side and pushing it off. I made a combat ready one but I have since taken that one apart because I didn't like it. And then this one happened as a happy accident. I originally planned to make Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter(which still may happen) when I realized that I didn't want to make a shirtless Quick Kick and then every thing kind of fell in place. The only mods to this were adding XD hands to the Gung Ho arms. The peg fit the hole perfectly but the wrists on the hands were smaller than the wrists on the arms. I wrapped them with plumber's tape to make them thicker and then continued up the arm to make it all look like one piece. I also wrapped the feet so the wraps would match. I hope everyone likes my take on Quick Kick. Please let me know what you think.

QuickKickVvV003.jpg

it's very unique, i dig the colors. I'd buy it!

very cool, although i cant see qk with long hair, but hey, that's just me also the head you used looks kinda indian.

Yeah, I agree. I like it, but not as Quick Kick. It just doesn't have any of the original's features. I'm not saying I dislike "new takes" but I prefer at least some sort of homage to the original when Hasbro does it.

Man sweeeeeeeeeeeet,love when somebody walks away from the arah and goes forward.Nice take and the only suggestion paint the flesh a different color would help make the head look more asian then indian but i do love it.Great use of the plumber tape,and nice job with the putting it on.

let me take that back the more i look at your paint job the more i think its fine just the way it is.