Fartin in ghost in the shell?

Doom Saber

On Sunday morning, I was watching Ghost in the shell on cartoon network and wonder why the whole episode involved the characters farting. After some sleep, my siblin later asked me what ep I watched(he missed it, but seen the japanese version.) I said it had the characters farting. He didn't know what I was talking about. I then mention about the wheelchair girl in that ep and he knew waich ep I was talkin about, except there were no farting.

I am assuming this is an april fool's joke by CN. If so, have any other shows on the network have this dreaded curse? it would suck for those who record the episode and have the fart close captions and sounds throughout the ep.

Yeah, that was part of their April Fools' joke. FMA was the same way. They did air the episode without the extra effects at it's usual timeslot of 11:30PM CST. It aired an hour earlier with the farting & the replay was the same. I'd assume if there's a replay during the week it'll be the normal one.

Hell, they aired that Chuck Norris cartoon instead of 1 of the episodes of Inuyasha they had listed at 10PM Central.

the farting kinda ruined the setting of their shows. It was funny for the first few minutes, when I thought the farting was part of the storyline, but it got stale quickly.

Yeah, the first scene with Batu and the dog was pretty funny. But after about two more minutes when the sound effects were just randomly played over the talking it was too much. I changed the channel.

the farting kinda ruined the setting of their shows. It was funny for the first few minutes, when I thought the farting was part of the storyline, but it got stale quickly.

Yeah, the first scene with Batu and the dog was pretty funny. But after about two more minutes when the sound effects were just randomly played over the talking it was too much. I changed the channel.

That is when I started watching it, too. I also thought that the part when they introduce the wheelchair person was sort of hilarious since it seems that Bato gave out his position by farting, which then the girl realize that someone was there

Yeah,this was pretty much like the time on April's Fool they gave everyone some type of facial hair. The farting would've been funnier if they threw it in with the Chuck Norris cartoon as well. The only time I found it funny was during FMA when those statues were beating the tar out of Al. Everytime his loincloth thingy flapped when he got beat,you heard a fart.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea that was pretty funny LOL but only until the story really got going then it ruined the serious nature of the Cartoon, like farting as the poor sweet little blind girl reachs vainly for her father was a bit much ... but then I laughed at the cruelty of it .. I'm a bad person

Thats seriously an annoying April Fools. I wouldnt be abke to watch the show if they did that.