Help with upcoming Alt list

redrum2581

alright i need ya'll's help as i have to make a list of all the alts that are coming out that i won't be here to get so my wife can get them for me.

what i do know is OP and Mirage, does anyone have any other info, help a fellow transfan out

yeah 2000 post

lol gluck where ever you're going man

heck why not get the buger ss49 there to pick them up for you :P

:D

& yea I don't remember much else aside from mirage and op!!

alright i need ya'll's help as i have to make a list of all the alts that are coming out that i won't be here to get so my wife can get them for me.

what i do know is OP and Mirage, does anyone have any other info, help a fellow transfan out

yeah 2000 post

The only other Alternator that we know for sure will be out within the next 5 months is Meister in the so-called "fishbowl pakaging". Of course, it's a re-issue and you've got pics of it as your avatar and in your signature so you might not need it. I wouldn't be surprised if Alternator Rumble is available before August 3rd but that's just a wild guess on my part. There's no information to back that up.

OmegaHarbinger

I think those two are it for right now. If you want I can email your wife when any news hits.

Im so nice today im not even gonna make a sexual remark :P

cool, i may have you email me, she'll need the name and color, she knows nothing about tf everything else i'm ebaying when i get back, i'll pm you after i talk to her about it.

yeah 2000 post

The only other Alternator that we know for sure will be out within the next 5 months is Meister in the so-called "fishbowl pakaging". Of course, it's a re-issue and you've got pics of it as your avatar and in your signature so you might not need it. I wouldn't be surprised if Alternator Rumble is available before August 3rd but that's just a wild guess on my part. There's no information to back that up.

OmegaHarbinger

see i know about the rumble, but not the color, and then there's the mustang repaint, the XLR and the Jag, just don't want to miss out on anything, and Synch thanks but i'm not leaving tomorrow, i gotta like 2weeks left, just trying to get my ducks in a row

I need alt op if anyone is willing to help out, specialy since he is not gona be out as a BT release :( Which is what I have been collecting!

Suposidly going to be a limited release, but Alt Nemisis Prime should be on the list as well.

1143477044.jpg

Limited???? Whys he gonna be limited? How many?

No real detail on how limited this will be.

Suposidly going to be a limited release, but Alt Nemisis Prime should be on the list as well.

1143477044.jpg

I'm definitely getting that bad boy.

i 2nd that

1143477044.jpg

I'm definitely getting that bad boy.

i 2nd that

American Muscle.

Cybertroian Enginered and thanks SS49 i do appreciate it, looks like Nemesis Prime gets a new color, 1st it was teal, then it was off white/biege, now looks like they're going with blue