battledamaged sentinel

pweagle

I like what you've done there w/ that custom. However, I personally would not bid on your auction. I hate when people throw stupid "clauses" into their auctions to try and drive the price up. You've got a cool custom there and it would sell on it's own merit. If you want to throw in extra stuff, do it up front so people know what they are bidding on not what they "might" be bidding on. Not trying to dump on you or anything but when you put the auction out here for people to view (and to advertise your auction) people are going to comment on it...

Indeed, I agree with you. You should make your auction more clear as to what the person is ACTUALLY going to get. It will only save you time and trouble in the long run. Especially if you get some crazy type person winning your auction who will give you negative feed back for not giving him everything you mentioned.

I also agree that the custom would probably do very well on its on.

Theres some harsh ebay people out there.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE