Wal-Mart wave: which peices come with who?

TommyGoth

Upper Torso/Head - Kitty Pryde

Lower Torso - Warbird

Upper Left Leg - Havok

Lower Left Leg - AOA Sabretooth

Upper Right Leg - Capt. Britain

Lower Right Leg -AOA Weapon X

Upper Left Arm - Sentry

Upper Right Arm - Ant Man

Lower Left or Right Arm – Thor (don’t know if it is the L or R hand, I didn’t ask)

Lower Left or Right Arm - ????

And this is confirmed? Seems kind of stupid to make one of the pieces come with a variant. Don't think that is going to piss off a lot of people? Esp those who order cases and can't complete a BIF because they need one small piece?

Just seems a little far fetched.

Spencer.

Sounds great!

Lower Left or Right Arm - Wolverine variant

I don't know if it was offically confirmed, and I haven't paid enough attention to the ebay auctions to tell the difference, but the unofficial word was that both variants (Wolvy and Sentry) would have the same final piece, requiring those who wanted the Giant-Man to buy all the regular figures and at least one variant.

Guest Steve Rogers

Wolverine Variant?

That’s news to me…. What’s the story here?

Anybody have a pic or a link?

Wolverine Variant?

That’s news to me…. What’s the story here?

Anybody have a pic or a link?

Wolverine's variant is the AOA Wolverine with a burned head. Sentry's has long hair (and is bearded, I think).

Nothing terribly exciting. To be honest, they feel more like excuses than real variants.

:OT: I'm telling you guys, a 24" Mastermold would rock!

Just imagine a line like the WM wave but with 3 variants, making all the figures 1 per case without an extra figure. The clam shell would have to be out further, but we have a wonderful figure to reign supreme over all the armies of Sentinels.

There is one major problem with this. It is called Toy Biz International "distribution," or misdistribution.

What the hell...Why is it that the best wave of ML in a long time has to be such a b**** to get? Being that I don't happen to live in the good ole US of A I have no choice but to get these online for jacked up prices. So now that I've finally found a site to order the set off of, your telling me I still have to track down one of the variants to finish Giant-Man...If that's true that is sooooooo weak. So weak.

What the hell...Why is it that the best wave of ML in a long time has to be such a b**** to get? Being that I don't happen to live in the good ole US of A I have no choice but to get these online for jacked up prices. So now that I've finally found a site to order the set off of, your telling me I still have to track down one of the variants to finish Giant-Man...If that's true that is sooooooo weak. So weak.

Dont worry too much theres as of now variants in every case and 1 extra AOA Sabes!