Endlessjay get in touch with me

lemure77

Hi there,

I saw according to your profile that you were online today. Good to know your alright. Now my problem is that it has officialy been over a month since I sent out doom and you sent out the figure factory wolverine. I know you got back in touch with me weeks later and said it must have gotten lost and you were sending a 2nd one out which was going out a couple days after the 19th. april 3rd and from ohio to me it should ahve shown by now.

I know busy happens but it has been way too long. So please..doom back, wolverine in the mail delivery confirmation posted on this post or some notice that something is happening. Not trying to come down hard on you or anythign and would feel I am just paranoid and the post office has lost it....twice. But others on the original post looking for you have yet to get some of thier things as well.

Get in touch with me. Let me know something. A delivery confirmation number from your way headed my way would be fantastic.

Just let me know what is going on or if I just got taken for the doom.

Chad

well i pmed and emailed him as well so hopefully he will answer one of those if she doesn't

looking bad for us huh?

lucky you. I really hope this gets resolved. As for now I am waiting it out a bit more. then I ask teh postal lady what I can do in a case of this happening.

Come on endlessjay. Get in touch with me.

Chad

I really want ot hear something from you soon Jason. This is starting to feel fully like I ahve been taken but I am very willing to give the benifit of the doubt that you are really REALLY busy. So if youa re on here or if this is his wife reading posts about him please get in touch with me. I don't want to sully anyones name. I just want what was promised to me.

A month is too long to take to walk in the post office hand them a box and pay the small amount of shipping for it. I got my end out in like 2 days..which was apaprently my mistake. I have been told by someone on the other post about this that you and they traded well together. I am going to look that person up and get in touch with them now and see if they have heard anythign from you recently.

mail me

lemure77@yahoo.com

pm me here

Get In Touch With Me Soon

Chad

Has anyone else heard form jason under another screen name and dealing with him? his address is as follows. Again I hope he is alright.

Jason Sheldon

6956 E Broad St. #122

Columbus Ohio. 43213

Get in touch with me jason...I am going to speak with my post master this week and see about anything I can do on this and call the one out there as well if need be.

Let me know and hope you haven't been hurt or anything sir. Don't want anyone name dragged through the mud over something I thought was a small deal. You got what you wanted in doom and all I want is what you said I would get in the maskless figure factory wolverine.

Talk to you soon one way or the other.

Chad

still waiting to hear from you jason

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Yes he is alive and I got my wolvie in the mail today:)

Thank you very much jason and please sell phoenix those heads;)

Chad

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE