DTC Cobra Trooper no longer at HTS!

Ashtalon

Looks like the Cobra Trooper vanished from the Hasbrotoyshop website. It was listed as "Sold Out" for a while. It's gone now.

Should we be worried?

The Ice Sabre vanished for a while, but it's back now. Hopefully, the Cobra Trooper will reappear. The Crimson Guard aren't available any longer, so the Trooper just be done as well.

Any input on this?

Looks like the Cobra Trooper vanished from the Hasbrotoyshop website. It was listed as "Sold Out" for a while. It's gone now.

Should we be worried?

What's the worry? Everybody had plenty of time to but it.

I hear ya there, besides there is also a possibilty that more could show at TRU. I wonder when we will see wave 4?

Should we be worried?

What's the worry? Everybody had plenty of time to but it.

EVERY time I ever went to HTS, they were listed as sold out. I sent an e-mail to Hasbro asking if they were going to put them back up, but I doubt I'll even GET an answer. With any luck I'll find some at TRU....

Yeah I have to agree... Plenty of time to buy it my butt. It was listed as sold out nearly constantly. Fortunately for me, friday I took off work early to run some errands and stopped by TRU and managed to snag 2 there. Of course now that I have them in hand I have to admit I LOVE this figure and would like about 10 more of them. Sigh... Why does hasbro continually make the shortest supply of the coolest cobra troops? At any rate, I'm not panicked yet. I still think many more shipments of wave 3 will show up at TRU or HTS, or both.

P.s. Someone once posted some pics of wave 4, but now I cant find them... Anybody remember where they are?

Phanstar

Wow Night Watch is now listed as Out Of Stock too.

Yeah this kinda got me mad too......I was going to order the whole set of figures individually......but there was no cobra trooper......and that was like the day wave 3 was put back up on the site.......there should be a limit or something to the online buying cause I can see like one person ordering like 100 of the things......I just want one man......you know what I'm saying. Also that stopped me from ordering the rest of the set. I did however pick up the rest of the comic packs that I needed using that 25% off promo code.......

I thought they did have a limit on them. I remember it being something like 8 figures or so u can order on one figure. Its cool though cause just this past sunday I picked up two troopers and two SAW Vipers at tru. So they are out there.

I thought they did have a limit on them. I remember it being something like 8 figures or so u can order on one figure. Its cool though cause just this past sunday I picked up two troopers and two SAW Vipers at tru. So they are out there.

Thats cool and all but I live in Key West and the nearest TRU is like 4 hours away in Miami......so right now all my toy ordering pretty much has to be online. So I'm pretty much SOL.