dc comics kinda ...

synch

they are doing all the one year latter stuff before IC even ends or any of the w52 stuff comes out :S

I duno it just seems sorta weird reading them not knowing anything thats happeend or why sups/bats/ww/flash have been gone for a year ... I Duno what to think of it really ... its like all the hype of ic is over allready and everything is pretty welll much back to normal expect for we duno what happened

I feel like I've come into a tv show for the last 5 min of it lOL

anyone else?... THoughts?...

You know i too didnt understand at first, but i think that i undestand that they want you to ask all these ???? so when the comics come out it all falls into place

You know i too didnt understand at first, but i think that i undestand that they want you to ask all these ???? so when the comics come out it all falls into place

I have the same thoughts too.

Hopefully we'r right about this.

hmm I'm thinking I kinda agree with bb on this one...

lets see the only real imporant things to happen were

sb goes nuts

lots of people/heros/badguys included get killed

shadow pact forms again

the badguys make there own team (catman ect [ I think that will have some impact...])

ion

and sups/bats/ww go missing for a year for whatever reason...

but I Guess time will tell

The only "big thing" happened is:

a new blue beetle

catwoman being pregnant(and got brainwashed in the past)

powergirl's origin

other than that. the whole crisis seem to be "created" to keep readers interest and an oppertunity for new readers. Oh, forgot to mention, more DCD products(figs,statues,posters...)

SPOLIERS

Lets add

the Death of Superboy (Conner Kent)

The Disbanding of the Teen Titans and reforming as a new Team ( Robin, Cyborg, Ravager, Kid Devil, and possibly Wonder Girl)

Jason Todd posing as Nightwing in NYC killing people

Robin framed for murder 1

Green Arrow is mayor of Star City

Amanda Waller is now Black King for Checkmate

Also add, Firestorm being bonded with Firehawk.

The Flash is.....someone.

Kid Flash has 'quit.'

Gar is now part of Doom Patrol...as well as Bumblebee, apparently.

Batman (In Detective Comics & Batman) is back to his 'old self.'

The only "big thing" happened is:

a new blue beetle

catwoman being pregnant(and got brainwashed in the past)

powergirl's origin

other than that. the whole crisis seem to be "created" to keep readers interest and an oppertunity for new readers. Oh, forgot to mention, more DCD products(figs,statues,posters...)

GASP! god forbid dc to do what a corporate business does. don't kid yourself. that's exactly what they are. of course they want to make merchandise and score new readers. that's what the big two have been all about for nearly their entire existences. they want to make money, it is their primary goal. thank god they're trying to tell a good story in the process.

Yup, I'm not gona be into dc as much thats for sure, mainly cause they are killing off all my fave books lol!

I'll most likely just stick with

batman ( maybe depending on where they take the book...)

Firestorm

Green lanterns/ion of corse...

I am going to try out

WW

flash

and whatever the other "new" #1 titles are heh...

Well, I'll have to be the one who disagrees here. DCU, in my opinion, is doing a bang up job compared to Marvel these days. True, Marvel has The Runaways and Marvel Team Up (which I read and really like) but, that's not cutting into how many comics I get from DC every month.

IC was pretty good for awhile. But I was hugely dissapointed in the beginning. And I'm quite dissapointed right now. All this trouble with the infinite earths, just to mash them all back up together and give the superheroes flashy new costumes. It's nothing monumental at all.

Well, I'll have to be the one who disagrees here. DCU, in my opinion, is doing a bang up job compared to Marvel these days. True, Marvel has The Runaways and Marvel Team Up (which I read and really like) but, that's not cutting into how many comics I get from DC every month.

I suggest to you as well

new xmen (from like # 19? ish up?.. after all the hom stuff...) its really picked up lately...

exiles #1 up, damn fine read

& astonishing xmen #1-up

& perhaps a few ultimates as well and new avengers, but I think I've ready that you don't like those ... You may wana retry ultimate xmen though, kirkman has started doing the writing for that one now ;) ( marvel team up writer)

& wolverine/origins as well

I spidermans are allways good, thoug hI guess I am a bit of a spiderman junkie :P

all I find are great reads, I too like runaways and mtu as well, I actaully have mTU #1 cgc 9.8 :)

& young avnegers is good as well but again, I think you are allready reading that

whew, ok I am done :P