Pics of my latest arrival

Crimson Twins

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...%3D50%26fvi%3D1

Won this on eBay a while back. Wife told me it arrived back home. I am very pleased. The AVAC looks to be pretty damn good once I get a new O-ring in there. Not bad at all. I think the AVAC is more than worth it. The others will be useful as trade bait.

Also got these guys at a pretty decent bargain. Just need a little clean up, and they'll be looking pretty.

oh and simba dude??

Hey, it was a nickname... once. Simba that is. Laugh if you want. I do now.

DID You recieve these bats??

Who's the karate figure, in your first lot? He's not a legitimate G.I. Joe figure, is he? If he is, that's news to me.

Whether he is, or isn't, though, I might be interested in acquiring him from you. LMK. Thanks.

Who's the karate figure, in your first lot? He's not a legitimate G.I. Joe figure, is he? If he is, that's news to me.

Whether he is, or isn't, though, I might be interested in acquiring him from you. LMK. Thanks.

Your right that is a new weird figure. I didn't notice it the first time. He looks coool. He has karate written all over him.

the karate guy is from the 80's remco brand of action figures! (knock off's!)

nice score there CT, that avac looks to have not a scratch on him! very nice! $10 is a steal!

i have a crimson gaurd figure with a broken thumb if you wanna trade???? ;)

TM

Also got these guys at a pretty decent bargain. Just need a little clean up, and they'll be looking pretty.

oh and simba dude??

I'm not sure. I'll know when I get home. Why??

nice score there CT, that avac looks to have not a scratch on him! very nice! $10 is a steal!

TM

I'll have to think that one over TM. @loll@

oh and simba dude??

I'm not sure. I'll know when I get home. Why??

TM

I'll have to think that one over TM. @loll@

Because the picture looks identical to some auctions I sold on ebay a few months ago. The auctions are no longer active and i didnt save the picture so I cant be for sure. I am probably wrong but I was just curious given the guy is no longer registered.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update. Got a chance to put work on my figs. I was really excited about the AVAC. Then I noticed he was missing the four fingers on his right hand. Other than that, he looks to be in pretty good condition. The Cobra emblem is untouched. The screws were not stripped, and came right out. I popped a new o ring in him, and put him in my Cobra SkyStriker with the other AVAC I have. He's waiting a hand transfer, or reconstructive surgery. The CC has a jacked up leg, but his silver paint looks as if it just came out of the package, and the screws are brand new looking. I'm going to try to do some part swapping, and get him looking good.

As for the BATs, it looks like I got ripped. No BATs, no emails, no responses to mine. And of course they're no longer registered. Maybe I can get something back from PayPal. I'm kinda miffed at this, because it's not about the money. I would rather have the figures. Oh well.

Nice wins CT, enjoy 'em!