Annoying Transformers

Blackheart

I don't know if this has been posted before, but what from your own personal experience was a really annoying TF toy?

For me it had to be Unicron. His chest keeps popping open and firing missiles at me @grumpy@ And unfortunately because of that, I've never been able to transform him into planet mode. Damn those missiles. Damn them! It really put me off the figure. Maybe I'll buy a new one one day (along with the Energon repaint).

I have issues with Unicron as well, but mine come from his lack of balance, he was forever nosediving into the carpet in robot mode, until I put him back in planet mode. I also had to glue Ultra Jetstorm's missiles in because they would not stop misfiring.

Mine would be Beast Machines Nightscream. My vote for the worst TF toy EVER. He fell off my shelf one day and part of his waist broke off. Fortunately I was able to glue it back together. He isn't as posable anymore, but he can still transform and at least I don't have to hunt for one to keep my collection as complete as possible.

Heh, speaking of Armada Megs, god forbid me if I dont take the batteries out of my TFs ever again! If I hear those sound effects one more time Ill kick myself in the face.

Armada Prime started making the transforming noise constantly in the middle of the night one night. Scared the bejezzus out of me.

When I had Alt Grimlock, I could NOT get his head to go over the hood during transformation without taking the head off.

For me its basically the RID line. While the toys look amazing in both modes theres a transformation problem with nearly every one that has an original mold.

Oh I know what you mean. There was always something that bugged me; My Prime for instance, his super mode armour really wouldnt stay on his shoulders.

My Unicron is perfect, Armada and Energon. The ones that annoy me most, C. Megs, look at the missles funny, and boom, Superion Maximus too, can't stop him from doing the splits and his chest never stays locked. Galaxy force Soundawve is another big gripe, too dam fiddly to lock his parts 2gether in jet mode.

I gotta agree with the Alt Grimlock/Wheeljack. The heads wanna pop off before you get them around the back of the hood.

Also hated the noises from A Megatron and E Scorponoc.

I actually liked the auto transforming trailer on A Prime. It was a first for that and a pretty neat gimmick.

Though I do get annoyed every time Prime is a firetruck. I must have been the only boy that didn't care for firetrucks. To this day ( unless my house in on fire ), I don't care for them. Especially not for Prime... On second thought.. I don't mind Inferno so bad. Maybe I just don't like Prime as a firetruck? Yeah, that's it. At least with tractor trailer prime, you can play with just the robot and his alt mode is complete. Trucks do run around without trailers sometimes. IF you do that with firetruck Prime, you have half a firetruck to play with. Just look at how silly LOC Prime is..

Hmm.. that little rant has made me deside to finally do that kitbash that changes RID Prime back to a truck...

Energon Scorponok really bugged me, with those noises he made. It seemed like all you had to do was look at it and those damn noises would go off...

i had the cybertron ver. and while cool at 1st, i gave that annoying thing to my cousin

Energon Ironhide should of been a GoBot!

True, I felt like him and Armada Smokescreen should have belonged in a Fisher Price catalogue.

Armada Prime started making the transforming noise constantly in the middle of the night one night. Scared the bejezzus out of me.

Hahaha that would freak me out too! I never opened up Armada Prime before so i wouldnt know what kind of noises he makes... but any unexpected noise from toys in the middle of the night would be freaky (too many horror movies)

Out of all my display pieces my Armada Megatron's cannon now just lays to one side and won't stand straight on it's own. :rolleyes:

Have you have a doctor checked on him or have you tried giving those "happy" pills that some males need to stay "strong?" LMAO @smilepunch@

What kills me reading this thread, are the people who mention figures where the missiles KEEP firing out for no reason.

Solution: DON'T PUT THE MISSILES IN! Problem solved, guaranteed.

Sure it might not look quite as cool, but it beats getting shot in the eye every other day.

All my missiles go right into a little bin I have just for them. They don't get lost and I don't get shot in the eye. Of course the only problem is one day I'm going to have a helluva time trying to put all the right missiles back to the right figures.

With that said, the only REAL annoying TF's to me are the ones I have a hard time finding anywhere. :D

What kills me reading this thread, are the people who mention figures where the missiles KEEP firing out for no reason.

Solution: DON'T PUT THE MISSILES IN! Problem solved, guaranteed.

Sure it might not look quite as cool, but it beats getting shot in the eye every other day.

All my missiles go right into a little bin I have just for them. They don't get lost and I don't get shot in the eye. Of course the only problem is one day I'm going to have a helluva time trying to put all the right missiles back to the right figures.

With that said, the only REAL annoying TF's to me are the ones I have a hard time finding anywhere. :D

You ever thought about small baggies and a sharpie to write the name on the bag of all the contents for that figure, IE instructions, keys, missles, etc...

Why? Cause his head sticks out all da time?

Well as much as I love guys heads to be sticking out I would use the visor to cover his face :P