Is it bad to have a loose ML figure

Kenx

I have all my variants MOSC... but I think I screwed up on the X-23 now so I might have to open them all!

I have all my variants MOSC... but I think I screwed up on the X-23 now so I might have to open them all!

If you have al the other stuff why bother with the chases, go all the waym an and just open them.... personaly I hate it when people do that :P

they spout cra* about how toys are ment to be open but then

"OH no I can't open the rare/chase stuff" :P

@bH@

not that this is all entirely directed at you skipy, I still love ya man :D @loll@

another thing I hate is people who think you only collect misb/mosc because you are in it for the $$$ F*** that :P

I opened a lot of my MOC Marvel Legends and Spider-Man. Part of the mentality was to keep em' MOC and maybe one day, they can appreciate in value. Like a comic book, some people get their stuff signed by the sculptors or an artist.

There are some of us who bought the old Toy Biz X-Men and Marvel Super Heroes figures MOC...but now you can find them on lots on eBay MOC for cheap. As for Marvel Legends...what are you going to do 10-20 years from now when something better comes along that are way better than ML's. Also, there are too many collectors who own them. Now, if you have a complete set regular and variants, then MOC would look attractive for the buyer. Believe it or not, the Marvel item that I own that I get people offering to buy my set for good change is the Marvel Famous Covers (and I don't event own a complete set), but not interested in selling them (and heck, you can get them cheap on eBay).

So, I've decided to open my ML's slowly and display them or have my son play with them. I buy two or more of each character to trade or to pick up stuff for people on TNI.

So, don't do what you feel is right. The only thing I have regret is throwing away my large collection of Shogun Warriors, Star Wars (70's & 80's), GI Joe (80's) and Tranformers (80's), Masters of the Universe (80's) and MEGO DC and this Star Trek Mego with the Enterprise case when I was younger because my parents insisted that teenagers should not hold onto their toys.

And the pain in the A$$ is trying to buy it all back (loose) these days and spending a lot for it.

kndy

The only thing I have regret is throwing away my large collection of Shogun Warriors, Star Wars (70's & 80's), GI Joe (80's) and Tranformers (80's), Masters of the Universe (80's) and MEGO DC and this Star Trek Mego with the Enterprise case when I was younger because my parents insisted that teenagers should not hold onto their toys.

And the pain in the A$$ is trying to buy it all back (loose) these days and spending a lot for it.

kndy

daaaaaaaamn. now that hurts. and i have most of those. it still hurts to hear that.