Everytime I think I'm out...

Lady Jaye

Well I thought I was officially out of the Legends game, which is why I haven't been around too much. But dammit, on my hunt for Utapau Clones I pass by the Marvel Legends and good old maskless Wolvie is looking me straight in the eye!! I said, cool, so I immediately searched for X-23 and Sasquatch, and sure enough they were there!! I said, #$## it, I gotta get em!!

I finally have all the Apocalypse pieces, and I'll be able to get rid of the Maskless Wolvie!! Which is the main reason I picked him up and kept passing on the regular version! I don't want to keep him, since I have my one true version from wave 6. And I hated that ugly purple X-23, the black version is so cool looking, a most welcome addition to my legends! I already opened them all on my way to work (bus), the only one I left closed was Bishop, I already have the one I want the, 90's version. I don't know what I'll do with em.

Oh and funny thing, I forgot about Danny Rand, he's still up here!!

Hahah Legends are evil! Why would you give it up!?

Keep the Bishop! Iam guessing hes' bald!

i have seen a thread like this before. can't put my finger where. maybe on another forum. but yeah, i feel you. i stroll through the isles too, and usually don't find anything worth buying to trade or even open for myself. but every now and then, you find that one hyped figure and snatch it up.

i was not going to pick up the x3 line up- but caved in. the sculpts are awesome. i saw so ridiculous air attack wolvie sounded until i saw it. looks darn good. best head sculpt yet. i thought i was out, i got dragged back in my by my articulation addiction. i get disappointed after i bought the juggernaut. too flimsy, poor paint app., too many gimmicks on it. but i had to give into my impulse. @grumpy@

Ha, i was wondering where you went LJ.

The ML line is certainly something that is really hard to resist, but I'm practically new to collecting these. I started collecting them with the first 4 series and then i stopped. I got back into them once series 8 came out, but i missed some really good figs. MLs are certainly better than some of the crap i was buying @smilepunch@

I find most of my stuff when I'm just shopping 4 groceries...weird how that works!

When I do toy runs I can't find squat....

yeah i never find stuff on toy runs either.

i am jealous LJ. I still have not found the maskless wolvie. Great find!!!

Yeah, the reason I was out, is because the line is ending!! I have a bad habit of dropping a line and selling it off because it's ending!!

Oh and yeah, when you're least expecting it, you find what you wanted!!

And spinbox, the only reason I wanted that Wolvie, is it'd make easier for me to get rid of through a trade or sale than a regular version!! I just wanted the Apok part, I have my one true Wolvie from wave 6!! :D

Lets just say Hasbro knows ML is a BIG adult collector item...... Think SW here. A lot of there stuff is aimed at us and a lot is not. Now think ML then say X-Men and Spidey lines aimed at kids. See where I am going.

Draven

At Toy Fair Jesse was asked if ML would continue with Hasbro and he said yes. He then added that they would be foolish to stop ML at this point. Of course ML is going to continue. It's a very hot seller and there is still a lot of figures to make.

I'm sure Hasbro is aware of how Hot a property Marvel Legends are...i'm just weary of what they will do with the line @hmmm@

but yes, long live Marvel Legends!

i have seen a thread like this before. can't put my finger where. maybe on another forum. but yeah, i feel you. i stroll through the isles too, and usually don't find anything worth buying to trade or even open for myself. but every now and then, you find that one hyped figure and snatch it up.

i was not going to pick up the x3 line up- but caved in. the sculpts are awesome. i saw so ridiculous air attack wolvie sounded until i saw it. looks darn good. best head sculpt yet. i thought i was out, i got dragged back in my by my articulation addiction. i get disappointed after i bought the juggernaut. too flimsy, poor paint app., too many gimmicks on it. but i had to give into my impulse. @grumpy@

Could it have been this thread???

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=2007241

:P

I went from having zero ML figures to having bins full, and I haven't even gotten around to getting any of the older figures yet.

I got all of series 9, 2 sets of 10, not all of 11 but a few multiples, and an open series 12 set and 2 complete variant sets. I haven't even gotten the set of black Apoc parts yet either.

It's truely been carnage on my wallet. My poor, poor wallet. :mellow:

I'm just weary of what they will do with the line @hmmm@

My worries exactly!! I want the articulation to remain the same, want the comic to stay, want the scale to remain, don't want the whole line done over unless it's a figure needing a rescult, bad, like Magneto!!!