Onslaught Returns

Scott

interestingg

allso . Leifield can do some nice work, can't wait to get a sketch from him this weekend, maybe I should have him do onslaught for me haha

Its easier to draw! Fists that is!

True, but I want more variety and besides, it seems he can't draw hands too well. I checked out his site and his open hands look alienish as in E.T. Oh well, his art is getting better than before or so it seems.

True, but I want more variety and besides, it seems he can't draw hands too well. I checked out his site and his open hands look alienish as in E.T. Oh well, his art is getting better than before or so it seems.

It does look better eh! Maybe its the coloring.

Torch's right hand is open! So there! hahahahah

It does look better eh! Maybe its the coloring.

Torch's right hand is open! So there! hahahahah

I seen it, and it is possible, that could be a flame and not his hand

Well that's all fine and good, but he's got the wrong roster listed under the avengers.

" Onslaught Reborn. 10 years after the first "Onslaught" event and Heroes Reborn,"

"will feature the Avengers, Captain America,

Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Thor, Namor, Enchantress, Loki, Bucky and of course Onslaught."

@poke2@ :)

Ok, I have a couple of questions. How can Onslaught survive without the amalagamation of both Professor Xavier and Magneto?

And how could the Hero's Reborn universe still exist if the heroes from the 616 universe are still a part of this reality?

I've got an even better question: How does a man who can't draw get so much respect and work as an artist?

I love that he artificially boosted the sales of his Teen Titans issues, forged 'exclusive' comics, can no longer get work with any company that values sane employees, has failed at everything he's ever set out to do, got fired from his own company, has more than half the comics professionals thinking he's one step away from the nuthouse or wanting him dead, and yet Marvel is tossing him a bone- to followup a story that he failed at ten years ago! @loll@

Has anyone ever read his Cap and Avengers runs? I'd compare it to printed toilet paper, but I'd be insulting those creators.

i am more surprised liefeld still continues to get work. if it's got this joker onboard, i won;t touch it. art is a very key factor in selling comics, and liefeld just makes me laugh.

Same here. His art really hurt my eyes. I mean, it is his style of drawing of how he uses a bunch of cross hatching and sharp angular lines. At least, he can now draw a better Captain America, but still.....Having 900 percent of the characters with clutched hands irriates me. It is as if everyone in the comic world walks around with their hand closed all the time.

You know the guys art isnt as good as most the other guys that started around he did, ie McFarlane, Jim Lee ect ect. but its not as bad as some of you make out either. There are alot of artists out there that I think are worse then him, I mean this covere

http://comicsnewsi.net/g/?mode=view&album=...ize=800&start=0

I think is pretty cool. I think the guy just has this stigma about him cause of the additude it was rumored he had which im sure was due to him being so young when he started to make it big. But honestly I dont think his art is that bad.

I did hate his orginal Cap design for the Heroes Reborn stuff with the stupid wing on his forehead instead of the A though.

anyone have any questions they would wana ask rob?.. I'm going to a con hes at so I maybe able to ask, gona try and get sketch from him too

I'm thinking wolvie, cap , or spiderman. WIll most likely go with wolvie

allso, well said jay :)