After JLU what do you want to see

Optronix

Since JLU is rummored to have one more season, what do you want to see happen with Bruce Timms DCU.

Me I want to see maybe a Green Arrow series or Flash, or even Green Lantern ( with Hal Jordan of course) I would like to see one season one shots, thirteen episode character seasons. Like a season of Green Arrow, a season of Flash etc.

I thought they were making a Supergirl and the Legion of Superheros series.

Was that rumor proven false?

Theres one more season of JLU??

JLU is coming back? I thought it was definitely over after the final 4 episodes are aired...

According to an article on wikipedia, JLU has one more season, which would be through next year. This may explain the filleresgue episodes we have seen, I hope we get a more continued storyline next season. I dont see Bruce Timm doing a Supergirl series, his group already made their point with Superman, and I dont know how a Legion show would work well, besides fans the kids may not react well to it. With the way CN is screwing Timms group one more season wouldnt surprise me.

Heres the quote,

"Justice League Unlimited, similar to the second season of Justice League, is animated in widescreen. The show also features a new theme song. It has been hailed by fans as one of the best parts of the DC animated universe[citation needed] and is currently the only Dini/Timm show in production, although there are currently two other nonrelated cartoons set in the DC universe: the anime-inspired Teen Titans and The Batman. Many sites are reporting through anonymous sources that the show has ceased production, and Cartoon Network will not renew after this season.[citation needed] This show is also being billed as Bruce Timm's DC Animation swan-song.[citation needed] However, in Wizard #173 (cover-dated March 2006, released January 25, 2006), an interview with Timm indicates that he still very much involved with Justice League Unlimited and the second half of the third season is well underway, though nothing was said about the series' future after the third season. At the 2006 WonderCon DC Comics stated that, as far as they were aware, production would be ending with the conclusion of the third season. "

Here is the "final" lineup according to IMBD

Season 5, Episode 10: Far from Home

15 April 2006

On her 21st Birthday, Supergirl is transported to the 31st century along with Green Lantern and Green Arrow, to help the "Legion of Super-Heroes" combat "The Fatal Five". However, according to future sources, she is does not return...

Season 5, Episode 11: Ancient History

6 February 2006

Supergirl, Green Lantern, and Green Arrow are brought to the future by Braininac 5 to defeat the Fatal Five and their brainwashed Legionaire Army.

Season 5, Episode 12: Alive

????

Season 5, Episode 13: Destroyer

????

These are the last 4 episodes for season five, so we have one more season. Here is hoping for a Crisis style series ending.

Whatever, I just know the future is bleak for it, thats the info I have, and Destroyer hasnt even been shown yet, anyway what do you want to see after JLU.

Hmm, maybe just maybe a short seaons of JLU during the JLU to JLU Beyond era, add some origins for that Kid GL, Aquagir,,Warhawk.

Another good idea might be Green Lantern Corps, GLC should have enough stories to go on 2-3 seasons.

I've seen destroyer, and everything seemed pretty final to me.

Also note that wikipedia is fan-based & probably should never be considered a good source for news.

I definitely hope they continue with other series.

I've seen destroyer, and everything seemed pretty final to me.

Also note that wikipedia is fan-based & probably should never be considered a good source for news.

I definitely hope they continue with other series.

I've seen Destroyer too and it defenitly seemed final.Especially the final 'montage'.

I'm excited about a possible Legion of Super-Heroes ongoing series. There are some incredible stories to tell using these characters. I know that most kids don't know who they are and that is part of the appeal! They'll seem like all-new characters, much the same way that the Teen Titans did...except for Robin and Cyborg, the characters were all new to animation. (Cyborg was in Super Powers-Galactic Guardians...in fact, except for Nubia, wasn't Cyborg the first black DC character to be made into a toy?!!?).

If Legion takes off, there could be all kinds of toy possibilities...LOTS of charaters, both male and female, human and alien, heroes and villains, space ships (the Legion Cruiser), the classic Legion Clubhouse playset. Anyway, toy-wise, it's a goldmine! And personally, I'd LOVE to have a complete Legion in plastic...DC Direct started nicely, but didn't keep up...they especially petered out when it came to the female members of the group...no Shrinking Violet, Shadow Lass, Light Lass, Triplicate Girl (Duo Damsel)... and with the villains...we only got Mordru.

I'd read that the episode of JLU "Far from home" was supposed to be where the Legion series would spring from.Anyone who has seen that episode will know what I mean with the way it ended.

I would love a Legion series.Especially the figures.

If it does happen, I too am looking forward to a Legion of Super Heroes cartoon. I don't know all the characters of this group(there is a ton of them). Yet, a cartoon of these Legion characters will certainly get me interested. At first i didn't think i'd like Teen Titans, but i quickly became a fan of the cartoon and I really got into the '80s comics as a result.

Well what really sucks is CN messing up everything, we will never see good origin episodes for Flash, Wonder Women, Hawkgirl. I finally got to see all of season 1 on DVD and the first three episodes werent that great. The whole idea at the end of Savage Time when they show Hitler frozen as a possible villain against them was very cool but since that and many other left open stories were thwon out, not to mention the batman problem, and Aquaman, if they think kids will get confused they are really stupid, I grew up on BTAS and I never confused it with the films.

I thought they were making a Supergirl and the Legion of Superheros series.

Was that rumor proven false?

http://www.legionclubhouse.com/index.php?o...&id=74&Itemid=2*

(*Link originally posted by KamenDreda here ;))

Edit: D'oh! Not quick enough

I have to agree that Wikipedia is wrong and that JLU is all gone after this season. I would love to see a few DVD movies spring up though. With a direct-to-DVD release like with Batman Beyond The Return of the Joker we could get a more mature story and not worry about having to fit in with the live-action movies. Plus it'd be a 2-3 hour movie which would be so much better than standard 1/2 hour shows. Some options for stories:

Crisis (probably with a sequel or 7)

First Meeting with JSA (Sorta been done but would still be a great story)

Kingdom Come

The Brave & the Bold. Every episode, pair Batman with a different character from the DCU, modern or classic. Seeing how the Dark Knight interacts with such diverse personalities was a lot of fun in the Silver Age of comics. I'd love to see an animated version of those brief but memorable partnerships.

I don't know if i would personally say John Stewart was the most enjoyable character in all of JLU. He was a good character, but i found The Flash to be the most enjoyable for me(he was funny and Michael Rosenbaum only made him more enjoyable).

Yet, if there could have been another season of JLU, i personally would enjoy seeing characters like Blue Beetle, Plastic Man, Firestorm, or Geo-Force make an appearance in the show. Yeah yeah, i know there are some property rights issues concerning some of these dudes, but each of these guys deserves to be in the Bruce Timm DC animated universe. It is too bad that we won't be seeing figures of other guys who are already in JLU, like The Question, Captain Atom and Captain Marvel, due to similar restrictions.

Flash was definately one of my favs in the JLU run... Too bad it had to come to an end! :(

I thought Wonder Woman and Superman were very bland... Otherwise, most of the others were pretty cool to watch!