New HTS Promo Code for 25% off plus free shipping

Cobra Command

Thanks for the info CC!

I'll confirm that this works like a champ! While I didn't have the cash to get the ROCC or the Night watch packs (all I'm lacking), I was able to get the new Ice Sabre and Frostbite for $12.98 shipped. Good stuff guys!

if anyone wants.. I got 2 codes that are fro $10 off

U2J6TZ5

you can only use one at a time, and they're only valid once.. so it's first come first serve ;)

you enter them in the "promo code" spot on the right they expire tonight...lol.. so hurry!!!!

-Joe

if anyone wants.. I got 2 codes that are fro $10 off

you can only use one at a time, and they're only valid once.. so it's first come first serve ;)

you enter them in the "promo code" spot on the right they expire tonight...lol.. so hurry!!!!

-Joe

Awesome, I used the second code to pick up 2 more range vipers for 7 bucks shipped. Thanks a bunch!

WOW! Thanks for that Spring code....took off almost $20 from my order of the ROCC and RHINO...if I recall...this code was much better than what we had before Christmas right?:

Item Qty

GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO R.H.I.N.O. Rapid Heli-Integrated Neutralizing Offensive Vehicle 1

Price: $29.99

Item Subtotal: $29.99

Discount Applied: (7.50)

Item Total: $22.49

GI JOE - R.O.C.C. Rolling Operation Command Center Vehicle 1

Price: $44.99

Item Subtotal: $44.99

Discount Applied: (11.25)

Item Total: $33.74

Subtotal: 56.23

kndy

WOW! Thanks for that Spring code....took off almost $20 from my order of the ROCC and RHINO...if I recall...this code was much better than what we had before Christmas right?:

Item Qty

GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO R.H.I.N.O. Rapid Heli-Integrated Neutralizing Offensive Vehicle 1

Price: $29.99

Item Subtotal: $29.99

Discount Applied: (7.50)

Item Total: $22.49

GI JOE - R.O.C.C. Rolling Operation Command Center Vehicle 1

Price: $44.99

Item Subtotal: $44.99

Discount Applied: (11.25)

Item Total: $33.74

Subtotal: 56.23

kndy

Nice, I was thinkimg about getting an extra RHINO myself.

Just picked up the two newest comic packs, monkey wrench, med-alert, the ROCC, and 6 Snow Serpents for only $93. It feels good to take off all that money. It's a shame I don't have more money as I'd love more Range Vipers and SAW Vipers.

I picked up the following:

Ice Saber w/Frostbite, Mutt, S.A.W. Viper x6, Grand Slam, Low Light, Med Alert, Monkey Wrench, Comic Pack #16, Comic Pack #26, R.H.I.N.O. w/Cannonball, Astrotrain, Alternator Rollbar, Alternator Ricochet, B.A.T. Attack, H.I.S.S. w/Night Creeper and Night Ops Humvee w/Rollbar.

Cost me $191 ($64 discount and, of course, the shipping).

I woulda picked up the Viper Lockdown and Cobra Trooper too....if they had them.

Actually, if the sale ends today (4th), I'm guessing it would be later this evening (since it's 1am), so what would be the chances of them putting up Viper Lockdown and/or the Cobra Trooper again before the sale ends?

Well, I'm going to take the chance that they MIGHT have either or both available this afternoon AND that the code will still work as well (I can't imagine they would stop accepting it before 5 PM, presuming it ends today)....

Edited by pesatyel