Guess what I found at ToysRUs today?

NiteWing73

So i've seen this old 4-pack of Marvel Minimates at this particular ToysRUs I frequent during my lunchtime, it has Bruce Banner/the HULK/Elektra/Daredevil. So i kept telling myself i'll pick it up eventually if i didn't have all this GIJOE stuff thats been showing up recently.

Anyway I did a price check just to see how much it was. I noticed the box was partly open but everything was still in there. I scanned it and it was only .90 cents. i couldn't believe it so i picked it up.

i don't have a lot of minimates. Mostly the C3 stuff they had on clearance except the Batcave and Batwing. And Luke Cage/Iron Fist, Captain America/Absorbing Man, Iron Man/Dr. Doom (during Targets clearance)..

I love Daredevil. I never thought i'd be able to pick it up at a store anymore probably just ebay. Still want to get Spidey, Wolverine, and the FF..So many cool characters.

Thats flipping awesome! I remember that set. I got it for like 8 bucks man!

nice, minimates I'd buy if Icould just find em easy ...

like they use to be able to find em at wallmarts and freakn safeways even but now nothing

• 3 weeks later...

I have that set. It's a good one for starting out with. Unfortunately, now If I want a yellow daredevil and Kingpin, I'll have to get a double of red daredevil and red elektra.

• 1 month later...

like they use to be able to find em at wallmarts and freakn safeways even but now nothing

Yep I quickly realized that if you live in Canada to not even bother with Minimates, they're just too hard to get.

I only order the Street Fighter ones online.

Street Fighter ones...I havent even got those yet. Maaaan, I need some serious catching up! :(

Yep I quickly realized that if you live in Canada to not even bother with Minimates, they're just too hard to get.

You can get them at LCS like Silversnail...

But yeah, they don't exist at Retail :(

Yeah I know....unfortunately I don't have time to go up to SilverSnail all the time :(

exactly, thats why i wanna get rid of my minimates!!

Yeah I know....unfortunately I don't have time to go up to SilverSnail all the time :(

Me neither. Thats why I just buy a bunch every time I go to LCS.

Are there any LCS in St. Catharines or the area?

exactly, thats why i wanna get rid of my minimates!!

What ones shoot me a pm :)

Right now I have

goblin

daredevil

thanos

silver surfer ( worst mini mate ever! Keeps falling off the board! lol!)

and the ECCC ones heh...

Oh yes, and a vennom :)