Damn.... New Collectors Club Mag has Titanium Pix

ScottieEvil

I'm not posting the pix b/c the Club deserves the scoop, but if you were worried about Megs from the Toy Fair pix, you can stop. He is a tank, not quite his War Within body, more like a hybrid between that and a Tiger Tank from World War 2. Optimus' Alt-mode is also shown, not artwork, the actual toy, his gun is a kibbly in alt-mode, but he's very cool.

they really need to put stuff online for memebers to log in lol, pics will be out on the net far before I get my club mag in heh!

Thanks for hte info though scottie, something to look forword too!!

I actaully quite like this book how they have pictures and interviews and reviews on stuff, quite well done imo!

actaully the face kinda allmost reminds me of ratrap!!

either way me buying

the robot mode still looks funky though imo & not a good kinda funky :P

Mes looks like they tried to do a flat chested version of Hero Megs, and then added WWI influences. But the head really isn't Megs. Looks more like Armada Hot Shot

I can't figure out how megs transforms... I got afeeling its kinda like armada demolisher though... which is a great fun toy in it self :D

depending on size maybe I'll getsomeone to paint em up all soundwave colors for me lol :P

His arms fold behind his back to become the turret (hence the cannon on his elbow) and his legs fold up on either side of his torso to become the tank treads. The front of the tank is the pelvis, split open to allow the legs to fold up.

It's actually not that difficult a transformation. Simpler than some Minicons at that.

wow, i think he turned out great! i'm getting him and prime fo'sho :D when are they schedualed to be released any way?

actaully the face kinda allmost reminds me of ratrap!!

either way me buying

the robot mode still looks funky though imo & not a good kinda funky :P

To me he looks like Blitzwing minus the parts needed for the plane mode.

and hell yes I'll be buying these things. I've waited many years for Hasbro to knock it off and start using die-cast in new TF's again.

Hmmm.

It's not really based on a Megatron we've seen. the bot mode is good, but not really Megatron. The tank looks like a toy bank or something; I'm surprised there's not more complaints on that.

That said, wave 2 looks stunning.

I actually think Megs is pretty cool. Though, I can see a possible use for all those extra Gundam hands I've got stashed around.

Hell, I think all the transformable figures are amazing. I hope they are as good as they look.

I'm pretty sure Optimus' rifle is considerably smaller than MP's... Either way, I can't wait for the series to start showing up... all four transformable figures will be mine! (Sort of undecided on the smaller, nontransforming ones. Especially for duplications - do I really need the above WWI Prime and the smaller, arm-articulated one?)