What's left at your TRU?

Cyber Bear

For DTC that is. Mine has about 4 Viper Lockdown out of 10 (I bought 1). As far as singles go they still have the ones I left behind, Saw vipers and Med-alert. It has been a week since they have been out there.

What's left at yours?

My TRUs put out 1 case of figures last week (Grand Slam/Lowlight series), Humvees and a bunch of Viper LockDown sets..

the figures moved pretty well and so did the Humvees, but the 6-packs didn't...

today, they just put out 3 more cases of figures.. pretty cool, but they are the same figures.. None of the earlier waves

I've not been able to get back to my TRU. Last time I was there all they had was the Viper Lockdown set. I like to have one more set of them to keep MIP. I was thinking about buying enough to make a squadron of twelve Vipers, but I saw where someone pointed out how they could be used as officers like the original Cobra Officers that had the silver Cobra emblems on their chest (I think I saw that on the generalsjoes.com review), so I decided I'd just consider my Lockdown Vipers officers and just leave it at that. Saves me a bundle in army building. (lol)

I sure would like to get back to my TRU though to see if they might have gotten anything else in. I'd lve to round out some of my army building and maybe get a R.H.I.N.O.

I have one that seems to be getting all the single pack figures and the Bat Attack 6 pack. And the other I have only found the BT 6 packs and humvee. I haven't found the Viper Lockdown ar either, but I will keep checking. I am hoping they get the othe vehicles as well.

Around here..there's been only the BAT 6-pack and wave 3 singles, plus a bunch of Humvees. There's lots of Sigma Six stuff, and a bunch of Green motorcycles with the Kamakura figure and several Bombstrike/Croc Master 2-packs.

No Viper Lockdown or HISS tanks..yet! :)

aside from the 15 hydrofoils, and the troopers i cleaned out yesterday, a peg full of viper lockdowns, and two pegs full of wave two and some of wave one. oh and btw, 25.52 for 4 f'ing figures is just stupid on hasbros part. no one but collectors are going to buy them at that price. i mean for 10 more dollars i could of gotten a big fricking boat with two figures. oh and one more thing, at 5.99 each they should at least come with better and more weapons.

what are we calling these sets now if their not direct to consumers any more????

oh and one more thing, at 5.99 each they should at least come with better and more weapons.

what are we calling these sets now if their not direct to consumers any more????

ON average, nearly EVERY figure has a new accessory of some sort. All of these figures were made when they were being sold for 4.99 online. Even at 5.99, these are still quite well done figures

ON average, nearly EVERY figure has a new accessory of some sort. All of these figures were made when they were being sold for 4.99 online. Even at 5.99, these are still quite well done figures

really? they seem like the same stuff we bought in two packs and such for less $$ with different paint. heck i'd rather spend my cash on the metal rivet figures i can find on ebay.

i dont really like the new guns they made, especially the sniper rifle that "lowlight" came with

About four Viper Lockdown sets, six HISS tanks, and they put out a new case of wave 3 sometime this weekend. I picked up another Cobra Trooper from that case.

I really hope waves 1 and 2 show at TRU. I would so buy the HISS and VL set, but they're just too expensive. If the VL set had five Vipers and the Interrogator, I'd buy one without another thought. But I don't want the other two figures. And that HISS is way too expensive, at least IMO.

I just wish my store would finally get the DTC stuff in. We have 2 pegs that have the info for it all, but nothing has shown up yet. I teach right across the street from TRU, so I have been checking pretty frequently. Man, am I tired of waiting.