How rare is Apocalypse ML series 7?

arthus

I am just wondering is he that rare or rather not popular til he is very hard to find? I check out some websites they sell him with relatively high price.

I found one for US$32, should I got for him? I want him for my collection but I don't know if I should pay that much for him.

I would go and check on ebay and see how much he is going for.

A MOC Apoc goes for about $30 to $40 bucks on eBay + shipping, loose is about $20 bucks. I really want him, but I'm willing to drop that much money for him (that's a lot of money in JA dollars).

Wow who would have thought these would go up so much! I paid retail for him too! Sorry to hear man!

You know this vender also offers me ML series 1 for US$155 - Captain America, Iron Man (regular armor), Hulk and of cousre Toad. All MIB.

But after I saw Toad (for the second time - I so him once on the shelf with Stealth Armor Iron Man and Doom Bot in the Philippines 2-3 years ago when they were newly released) ... oh well I think I am going to pass that. (and no I didn't get Stealth Armor Iron Man that time ... bang my head on the wall everytime when I think of it) @grumpy@

all depends on if you really like them and how much you're willing to spend, if you're just trying to complete you're collection I'd say pass really... who knows what hasbro is gona do with the line if anything so it may not even be worth finishing off the set

i got a couplf apocs form rite aid and they were only 8.99 plus tax. kinda wish i had kept an extra one

Ok problem solved, the figure is gone. Vendor said he sold it already, someone bought from him the whole set of ML 7.

My wallet is safe this time .... hahaha

i got a couplf apocs form rite aid and they were only 8.99 plus tax. kinda wish i had kept an extra one

WHats the big deal with this guy?.. I woulda thought with the baf out people wouldn't care about the small one... Granted I like the small one but the baf kicks ass!

The BAF is too big...

i like to take the small one and then pretend he grows to the BAF size to scare the other toys.

then he changes back to the small size and cries he has no friends...

but then Mr.Sinister comes and tell him its okay...

I dunno what just happened... i think i went to a dark place.

WHats the big deal with this guy?.. I woulda thought with the baf out people wouldn't care about the small one... Granted I like the small one but the baf kicks ass!

The Baf figure just seems too big.....I mean he looks great no question, but Apoc generally is rarely that big.

The BAF is too big...

i like to take the small one and then pretend he grows to the BAF size to scare the other toys.

@loll@

ML7 Apocalypse is useless to me now that there is BAF Apocalypse. Absolutely useless. Not only do I not care for the ML7 design, the large version is just that much more intimidating, with better articulation and a better likeness. I love having the varying sizes in my collection, and BAF Apocalypse is one that just commands attention.

The BAF is too big...

Does Omega Red give them all hugs?

I agree that the BAF looks a lot better than the ML7 version, but also that the BAF is too big. Would've been perfect if they'd used the BAF design and just made the figure about 7 inches. I think the character was pretty much a waste for the BAF treatment.

Up to this point, I don't know if I am willing to pay that high price for the 'soda can' version of Apocalypse @haha@ , if it's Deadpool or Colossuss I won't have a second thought.

Up to this point, I don't know if I am willing to pay that high price for the 'soda can' version of Apocalypse @haha@ , if it's Deadpool or Colossuss I won't have a second thought.

I'll sell you a Deadpool for that much