xhairs

BIG-BOA COBRAAAAAAAA

hey guys heres my take on BB. after doing the chest i now know what im going to do for quickkick lol. any way let me know what you think i made him an ex joe.

WIP

1000067small2nn.jpg

CUSTOM

1000068small26zb.jpg

1000069small21ks.jpg

1000070small3vy.jpg

1000071small6au.jpg

1000072small4ot.jpg

1000073small6vw.jpg

Looks good, I am wondering if we might see Big Boa as one of the con figures. He as always been a favorite to me and I like the touches that you did on his side arm as well.

THat is very good. I like that tatoo. Its clever.

thanks guys im glad you like him. yes it was the only thing i could come up with to do for the tat lol. thanks for the feedback

Cool and nice use of parts!

pretty cool, but I think you need to tighten up some of the paint on the straps on his back, it's bleading all over the place.. cool use of the SE torso though.

he looks good

thanks guys for the feedback. PNOD i hear ya but it would of been a pain in the but to dremal it off. im glad you like him other wise