X-men Figures Asst 2 Found at Walmart

Postalboy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a Juggy from that asst for a custom! Anyone find an extra?

something is wrong with the X-men series in my area..

first, we never got any cases with the Beast and Magneto correction from asst 1. I found 6 cases of series 1 before Beast and Magneto were added.. since they were added, I haven't found anything from that series.

now, series 2 was first spotted in SoCal a couple days ago.. but up here, we still haven't got any cases, and now they are in Arizona!

BAH!

first, we never got any cases with the Beast and Magneto correction from asst 1. I found 6 cases of series 1 before Beast and Magneto were added.. since they were added, I haven't found anything from that series.

i know in my area the shelves are all clogged up with the wolvie, gambit, and cyclops figures that they didnt even bother getting any of the 2nd wave cases @grumpy@ if hope i can find the new stuff soon, i want a juggy

What do you think of them?

Hey man, does the angel figure has a "wing flapping action" or "pop up action"?and what is the mechanism to perform such actions: pressing a button in the back or something else?Can the wings be removed form the rest of the figure?Sorry for all these questions, but I have been expecting this figure for a lot of time and I'm some curious about it!Thanks.

I think Juggernaut looks worse than the promo pics did. My Walmart never got any series one and my TRU got about 2 cases total. I don't really care since I don't want any of these, but I'll be mightily pissed if shipments don't pick up with series 3.

Damn they are FUGLY!

I'm not really digging either of these too much, though Angel might make a good custom.

Angel I will get for sure, maybe Jugs. But I have yet to get Beast or Mags, both which I really want. The thing that kinda worries me is, my Walmart that has these is loaded with parts of wave 1.

Draven

I don't really like either of those figures, but I will get them.. I wish this wave was actually wave 3, and the wave 3 figures were pushed to wave 2..

I am worried that because this wave isn't that great, wave 3 will never get made... and wave 3 is jam-packed with some of the best Toybiz figures ever

clam wave one was not great etiher but the next few waves have made it out too :)

Long as kids and collecters keep on buying them they will come :)

& theres no way wave 3 won't get out, I'm sure retailers know how popular it will be, at least they should if toybiz is doing there job still :S

well i know my walmart got four trucks yesterday, cuz the night before was inventory so hopefully in those trucks they wil have all the good stuff indside

now, series 2 was first spotted in SoCal a couple days ago.. but up here, we still haven't got any cases, and now they are in Arizona!

BAH!

exactly...i'm in the same loop as you. hopefully we'll score some series 2 cause i'm really doubting series 1.5 showing up so late.

Series I sold very well in my area, it just seemed they never refilled the pegs. It would get to down to 2 Cyclops and then would never replenish after the first 2 cases or so. I have never seen Mags and only saw Storm & Arch Angel once and was lucky to get those. Sucks that they are only at TRU in this area for some reason.

Series I sold very well in my area, it just seemed they never refilled the pegs. It would get to down to 2 Cyclops and then would never replenish after the first 2 cases or so. I have never seen Mags and only saw Storm & Arch Angel once and was lucky to get those. Sucks that they are only at TRU in this area for some reason.

yep, series 1 sold very well here too..

my closest Walmart got 1 case first, I bought almost all of it, then they got two more cases and sold very fast.. only Cyclops and Ninja Wolvie lasted for a few days.. and now all of them are gone. I haven't seen them at any other Walmarts though, not even pegs for them.

At 2 different TRU stores they went very fast as well.. I think each store got two cases and that was it.. they are all gone also.

I only saw them at 1 KB, and they sold through the first day or two..

but for some reason, nobody is getting more!