what marvel legends "wave" would you want but wont happen?

toyman2822

I would want an "Annihilation" wave. It would have Nova, Silver Surfer(new chrome version), Super Skrull, Ronan the Accuser, Thanos, Drax the Destroyer, and Quasar with a BAF of Annihilus. What other Themes for Marvel Legends would you like to see?

Oooooh, an Annihilation wave would kick arse! But, I'm going to have to go with a wave that consisted of the rest of the West Coast Avengers that I don't have. Either that or the rest of the B-Listers from the Avengers that I don't have.

Oooooh, an Annihilation wave would kick arse! But, I'm going to have to go with a wave that consisted of the rest of the West Coast Avengers that I don't have. Either that or the rest of the B-Listers from the Avengers that I don't have.

I agree with either of those Waves, that would be awesome.

Now that we are getting Classic Thor in the Wal-mart wave.......... How bout some more Thors.

Many Faces of Thor wave? Yeah right, but a fun thought.

bio-alternate-mangathor.jpgThorMonarque.jpg

thor-armor.jpgbio-magni.jpg

bio-ultimatethor.jpgbio-thorgirl.jpg

thor01.jpgdargothor.jpg

bio-thunderstrike.jpgthorcostume-7.jpg

Did i get them all? Come on we have One Hundred and eleven Wolverines and only two Thors?

Give me a Thor here and there.

Since this is fantasy.....

The early 80's Amazing Spiderman wave when I started reading comics....

#214 Trapster

#225 Foolkiller

#231 Cobra

#232 Mr. Hyde

#238 Hobgoblin-with the face from that issue. The current HG's figure is a different face.

I'd agree with the Avengers Wave as well (no Ultimates allowed) I'd love to get some of the less reconized characters. Justice, Starfire, Starfox, Sersi, Crystal, Herc, Tigra, Mockingbird, maybe even a more updated Hawkeye (the mask is a tad too small on his current figure), Captain Marvel (or Photon or Pulsar or whatever she's called now), heck maybe even a Silverclaw.

My second choice would be a Serpent Society wave (This one would be big)

I would love a Thunderbolts line with build-a-figure Atlas

Citizen V (with removable helmet to see Zemo's face)

Moon Stone

Songbird

Jolt

Techno

Mach-1 (Maybe varients of Mach 2)

How about a masters of Evil set that contained the entire Wrecking Crew, Enchatress, Titania, and a better looking Ultron

A New Warriors set. Based on their look about halfway through the run of the book.

Speedball

Nightthrasher

Nova

Namorita (variant blue version)

Firestar and Justice (if they're not in the make believe Avengers line)

Silloutte

Turbo (variant male version)

I want that goon box-set! You know, the Hyrda, AIM, etc. troop builders. I know Toy biz was talking about doing it. I hope they will some how get this out to us before the end of the year. If anybody from Toy Biz is listening, I personally guarantee to buy 5 if you put them out in stores near me. Bring it on!

I want that goon box-set! You know, the Hyrda, AIM, etc. troop builders. I know Toy biz was talking about doing it. I hope they will some out get this out to us before the end of the year. If anybody from Toy Biz is listening, I personally guarantee to buy 5 if you put them out in stores near me. Bring it on!

I agree. I'd buy a few of those myself.

Agent x, taskmaster (udon), ultimate deadpool, first app dp, deadpool (udon), modern dp, secret wars 2 dp (with widdle wade and his dog pack in), Mcfarlan deadpool and x-men millennial visions deadpool.... I hope they make at least 2 of those.

how about marvel zombies, something hot off the presses. zombie captain america, wolverine, spiderman, iron man, hulk, and whats left of the non zombie black panther

or an assortmant of exiles/weapon x figs would rock

and you could make a wave of damn near enyone from age of apocalypse that would be awesome too.

Found Annihilus...

For me, it would be a 24" Master Mold with 12 figures.

The BAF pieces would be distributed by lower arms and hands, lower legs, upper legs, upper arms, head, crotch, upper torso, and lower torso. Man, I am dreaming...

The figures for BAF MM:

(1) Silver Samurai

(2) High Evolutionary

(3) Lilandra

(4) Gladiator

(5) Morph (Exiles)

(6) Sauron

(7) Blob

(8) White Queen (AXM)

(9) AoA Sunfire

(10) Quicksilver

(11) Avalanche (classic costume)

(12) Callisto

First, I'm going to soil myself...

I would go with a "Family" wave.

New Magneto

Quicksilver

Polaris

Jean Grey or Madelyne Pryor

Corsair

New Cable or Stryfe or X-man

Silver Samurai

Sunfire

I guess you can throw in Moleman with Moloids packaged with him. Then make BAF of moleman's giant monsters maybe like the monster in FF4 #1 much like the new cartoon line.

I'd like to see an original X-Men series with Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Iceman, Beast, and maybe Magneto

either in their original costumes, 70's costumes, or x-factor :D

I'd probably scoop up anything thats cool!

Hmmm... a Morrison New X-Men wave would be cool... and it would have a token wolverine figure so I guess it would be Feasable for Toybiz to consider.

Each figure could come with a different student. Could be a really cool wave.

I hope we see some of the 'New' Costumes in the new x-men series, its the perfect excuse for them to release characters in all sorts of different costumes. an Alex Ross style Cyclops would also be badass.

I am a HUGE Gambit fan...so, since the title is waves we want but won't see...

Age of Apocolypse - Sure. Weapon X & Sabertooth are getting done, but there are WAY TOO MANY cool versions of the X-universe to not include...Gambit, Cyclops, Dark Beast, Havok, Sinister, Apocolypse, Nate Grey, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Magneto, Rogue (w/Charles), Iceman, Storm, Quicksilver, Jubilee, Strong Guy, Colossus, Angel...you get the idea (and hopefully Hasbro will too).

Mutant X - Vampire versions of Storm & Gambit, primal Wolverine, Sabertooth & Wild Child, the Mutant X versions of Iceman, Angel & Beast. Lots to choose from here as well.

Exiles - Blink and Morph are a must. I'd love the one-armed ragged version of Gambit. Hyperion! Iron-Man in Doom's cloak.

Invaders - Cap with the old shield. Bucky. Human Torch & Toro. Namor (in green trunks!). I think I remember some vampire type they fought a lot - Baron Blood?

The Champions - Yeah, this would be real tough. Iceman, Angel, Black Widow and Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) are all already done. Give us a two-pack with Hercules and maybe Swarm?

Jack-of-Hearts - I just like this character.

I would just like to see the following two waves released...

Exiles wave 1:

Blink

Timebroker

Mimic

Morph

Hyperion

Magik

Exiles wave 2:

AOA Gambit (with intercahngable arm... so you can have the sleeve rolled up and the arm gone)

Hulk (female version with the 8 ball tattoo)

Spider

Nocturne

Sunfire

Hippie Hulk

We already have Sabretooth (Wal-mart wave), Long Shot (Mojo Wave) and White Sasquatch (series 11 variant)

Of course I would also be happy with a third Exiles wave:

Thunderbird

2099 Spider-man

Magnus

Iron Man

Archangle

Vision (All torn up like in the later comic appearances)

You will notice I never mentioned Beak lol