B'NEE and C'CLL f

pweagle

ok i've been hording all my customs and have finally decided that its time to start letting some go. You know those new waves arn't going to by them selves. so I'm asking if i should or not?

DSC02886.jpg

cool!

I wanted that guy to come out :D

I don't want all the IG out nor all the starjamers but I did indeed want some :S :D

He was one!

man I hope hasbro does not muck up the line!

I think those are cool.. but if I were going to sell customs and I didn't want to, I think I would focus on a few well-known characters, rather than having to sell more customs of abscure figures.

hell, we have already seen a decent Batman or Superman are guaranteed to get you 100 bucks easy @lol@

ahah nice!

those are cool. i would sell the ones which you have little attachment too. i mean, if you really wanted to you could always make another....thats the way i feel. i love making customs but i only keep certain ones, the others i sell

thanks abunch guys. And that would be the day when I decide to make a DC character. anyways I've decided to do it and well not war star yet but I've go a new blizzard and my deaths head up there so go and take a look or maybe a bid. ta ta for now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

hey dude with war star you should add "custom marvel legends style" to the title to draw more viewers. otherwise the only way someone will bid is if they specificly search for war star. when that happens you take the likely chance that one person will bid and they will walk away with your custom for only a buck and that would suck for you because you put a lot of hard work into it. if you're going to change it you need to do so before someone places a bid, once someone bids you cant change any thing.

• 2 weeks later...